Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Customer Satisfaction 17:03 - Feb 23 with 2595 viewsstig4532

I visit this one restaurant in Ipswich quite regularly. I'm a loyal customer but over the last few years the menu items have been rather repetitive and stale. There hasn't been any real change. I'm considering going less regularly once my loyalty card runs out.

Obviously being quite dissatisfied by this, myself and other customers have expressed our feelings about the matter. However, when asked about it, the manager claimed that we're in a minority in having this view, which is definitely not the case.

The owner of the restaurant claims to be fully committed to improving it, even mentioning a 5-point plan that is in place. But I don't think there has been enough money spent on improving what is served up. And the hospitality industry is a competitive one. Given the background of the owner, I would have thought they would have done something by now, but they haven't.

Unfortunately, what is being served up is very turgid and it doesn't look like it will change any time soon.

The owner needs to change or sell and the arrogant manager definitely needs to go. They seem to be happy with average meals being served with no real indication on if this will change?

Any thoughts?
on 17:04 - Feb 23 with 2572 views_

Customer Satisfaction on 17:05 - Feb 23 with 2557 viewsunbelievablue

You're an idiot for continuing to eat there given how much you clearly despise the status quo?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Customer Satisfaction on 17:10 - Feb 23 with 2523 viewsHerbivore

Try a different restaurant, mate. I imagine Ipswich has a few decent dining options.

P.S. - You seem to have posted this as a football thread rather than a general. Hopefully Gav can edit that for you.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:12]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 2502 views_

Customer Satisfaction on 17:10 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Try a different restaurant, mate. I imagine Ipswich has a few decent dining options.

P.S. - You seem to have posted this as a football thread rather than a general. Hopefully Gav can edit that for you.

Customer Satisfaction on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 2493 viewsstig4532

Customer Satisfaction on 17:10 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

This is a mildly poor analogy of ITFC as mentioned above. Just my thoughts on the matter
on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 2478 views_

Customer Satisfaction on 17:14 - Feb 23 by stig4532

This is a mildly poor analogy of ITFC as mentioned above. Just my thoughts on the matter

Customer Satisfaction on 17:19 - Feb 23 with 2456 viewsSpruceMoose

What if the majority of the customers aren't too bothered by it, and think it's pretty much what they were expecting when they went in? They are just glad it doesn't have a one star food rating, and think the food is about what you would expect for the location and reputation of the restaurant.

Wouldn't you say that the one, two or three people who don't like the food compared to the majority of the customers would be rather self important for wanting the restaurant to bend to their will?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Customer Satisfaction on 17:26 - Feb 23 with 2426 viewsfooters

Customer Satisfaction on 17:19 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

What if the majority of the customers aren't too bothered by it, and think it's pretty much what they were expecting when they went in? They are just glad it doesn't have a one star food rating, and think the food is about what you would expect for the location and reputation of the restaurant.

Wouldn't you say that the one, two or three people who don't like the food compared to the majority of the customers would be rather self important for wanting the restaurant to bend to their will?

I was in a McDonald's recently and received the most awful service. Went to the 'counter' and ordered scallops to start with roast partridge to follow. I waited at my table for two hours and it never arrived. Never again.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Customer Satisfaction on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 2410 viewsSpruceMoose

Customer Satisfaction on 17:26 - Feb 23 by footers

I was in a McDonald's recently and received the most awful service. Went to the 'counter' and ordered scallops to start with roast partridge to follow. I waited at my table for two hours and it never arrived. Never again.

Did you wave a banner at any point?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Customer Satisfaction on 17:36 - Feb 23 with 2387 viewsfooters

Customer Satisfaction on 17:28 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Did you wave a banner at any point?

I merely waved my 'paper towel'- as the North Americans would have it- in coquettish manner upon my flamboyant departure.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Customer Satisfaction on 17:38 - Feb 23 with 2375 viewsSpruceMoose

Customer Satisfaction on 17:36 - Feb 23 by footers

I merely waved my 'paper towel'- as the North Americans would have it- in coquettish manner upon my flamboyant departure.

I'm sure news of your departure was express telegrammed to the desk of Mr R. McDonald who gave it the full attention it deserved.

Customer Satisfaction on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 2363 viewsbluejake78

Can't beat a vegan KFC.
Customer Satisfaction on 18:03 - Feb 23 with 2323 viewsmonty_radio

Customer Satisfaction on 17:19 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Ah! - "The customer is always wrong" school of thought.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Customer Satisfaction on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 2311 viewsSpruceMoose

Customer Satisfaction on 18:03 - Feb 23 by monty_radio

Ah! - "The customer is always wrong" school of thought.

More of a 'Customer is sometimes wrong' school of thought, to be fair.

Customer Satisfaction on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 2308 viewsmonty_radio

Customer Satisfaction on 18:04 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

More of a 'Customer is sometimes wrong' school of thought, to be fair.

Today's TWTD poll suggests 3-1 against the current menu. "Some" seems an understated description.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Customer Satisfaction on 18:15 - Feb 23 with 2288 viewsBloomBlue

But McDonalds don't really change the menu they've always sold the same food
Customer Satisfaction on 18:17 - Feb 23 with 2283 viewsSpruceMoose

Customer Satisfaction on 18:15 - Feb 23 by BloomBlue

That's not true at all.

You can get carrot sticks now. I'm fairly sure McFlurries weren't around when they began operating either.

Customer Satisfaction on 20:35 - Feb 23 with 2160 viewsBlue_Blob

Customer Satisfaction on 18:17 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

That's not true at all.

You can get carrot sticks now. I'm fairly sure McFlurries weren't around when they began operating either.

And the mcflurries machines are always broken. Must be something wrong with the team behind repairing them.
Customer Satisfaction on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2155 viewsSpruceMoose

Customer Satisfaction on 20:35 - Feb 23 by Blue_Blob

And the mcflurries machines are always broken. Must be something wrong with the team behind repairing them.

Working them too hard during staff training I expect.

Customer Satisfaction on 20:57 - Feb 23 with 2120 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

However, the head chef has managed to get the place to be ranked 34th out of 92 restaurants in the area, despite not having the funds to buy the same quality ingredients as most of its competitors. Without him, the place might really be in the doldrums...
Customer Satisfaction on 00:52 - Feb 24 with 1966 viewsHennikerBlu

Could you kindly run that by me one more time............

And is Gordon Ramsey on the options for a change of management?
Customer Satisfaction on 07:06 - Feb 24 with 1886 viewsmelbs_itfc

Did the restaurant manager tell you to f*** off when you complained about the poor quality of thr food?
Customer Satisfaction on 07:20 - Feb 24 with 1859 viewsmichaeldownunder

Customer Satisfaction on 07:06 - Feb 24 by melbs_itfc

Did the restaurant manager tell you to f*** off when you complained about the poor quality of thr food?

Yes when you told him his food was sh1t
Customer Satisfaction on 07:32 - Feb 24 with 1845 viewsimsureazzure

Customer Satisfaction on 18:15 - Feb 23 by BloomBlue

Change it every day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024