Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question 16:44 - Feb 23 with 1218 viewsWadeyBlue

Is cyber bullying rife among twtd users as I feel we should all have an equal opportunity for reasoned debate/banter without Admin playing God for a differing opinion??😂

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Serious question on 16:48 - Feb 23 with 1191 viewsWeirdFishes

It's just BANTZ.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Serious question on 17:42 - Feb 23 with 1126 viewsBlueBadger

If your 'differing opinion' is that sh1twitted that Phil has to remove it, then it's not 'bullying' it's 'removing stuff which breaches T&C's'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Serious question on 17:44 - Feb 23 with 1121 viewsSpruceMoose

You won't find a single example of Phil removing a comment, or banning somebody due to a 'differing opinion'.

Phil is a light handed moderator, and puts up with a lot on here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Serious question on 18:51 - Feb 23 with 1064 viewsDarth_Koont

STFU

Pronouns: He/Him

Serious question on 18:55 - Feb 23 with 1049 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question on 17:44 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

You won't find a single example of Phil removing a comment, or banning somebody due to a 'differing opinion'.

Agreed.

Talking of "Careful what you wish for ...", imagine if Phil and Gav left and the void was filled by someone with just a little bit more of an attitude and/or a little bit more of an agenda? The forum would implode in weeks.

Phil and Gav In!

Serious question on 18:58 - Feb 23 with 1043 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 18:55 - Feb 23 by Darth_Koont

Agreed.

Talking of "Careful what you wish for ...", imagine if Phil and Gav left and the void was filled by someone with just a little bit more of an attitude and/or a little bit more of an agenda? The forum would implode in weeks.

Phil and Gav In!

I would love to be moderator for a week. People would be begging for Phil's return. I'd drop the ban nuke 1 minute into my reign and half of all the posters on here would be vaporised.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Serious question on 19:34 - Feb 23 with 986 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question on 18:58 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I would love to be moderator for a week. People would be begging for Phil's return. I'd drop the ban nuke 1 minute into my reign and half of all the posters on here would be vaporised.

Yeah but you'd be putting them out of their misery, literally.

You'd be a benign dictator. There's a few people who aren't good for this site or themselves.

Serious question on 19:50 - Feb 23 with 964 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 19:34 - Feb 23 by Darth_Koont

Yeah but you'd be putting them out of their misery, literally.

You'd be a benign dictator. There's a few people who aren't good for this site or themselves.

I'd just leave me and Benters as the only posters, and comment 'Balls' to everything he posts, with maybe the odd 'Not this.' thrown in.

Login to get fewer ads

Serious question on 19:57 - Feb 23 with 952 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question on 19:50 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I'd just leave me and Benters as the only posters, and comment 'Balls' to everything he posts, with maybe the odd 'Not this.' thrown in.

Hmmm. Not exactly the chess match with Death scenario.

But Gav should create a TWTD Cage Fight room. I want to see how you deal with that level of ignorance mano a mano.

Serious question on 19:58 - Feb 23 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 19:57 - Feb 23 by Darth_Koont

Hmmm. Not exactly the chess match with Death scenario.

But Gav should create a TWTD Cage Fight room. I want to see how you deal with that level of ignorance mano a mano.

I think he has, he just called it the News Comments section.

Serious question on 20:02 - Feb 23 with 929 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question on 19:58 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I think he has, he just called it the News Comments section.

I once posted in the News Comments ... couldn't look myself in the mirror for a good week.

Serious question on 20:04 - Feb 23 with 925 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 20:02 - Feb 23 by Darth_Koont

I once posted in the News Comments ... couldn't look myself in the mirror for a good week.

I sometimes take a look, good God it's full of the most deranged people spouting hateful, ignorant, illiterate bile. If they ever realise that they could overrun the forum, such is their number, we would be done for.

Serious question on 20:06 - Feb 23 with 921 viewsDarth_Koont

Serious question on 20:04 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I sometimes take a look, good God it's full of the most deranged people spouting hateful, ignorant, illiterate bile. If they ever realise that they could overrun the forum, such is their number, we would be done for.

They're feral animals all trapped in a room and none of them know how to work a door handle.

Serious question on 20:07 - Feb 23 with 921 viewsBluefish

Serious question on 17:44 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

You haven't seen my PM list

Please do not report this post as abuse*

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Serious question on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 914 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 20:07 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

You haven't seen my PM list

Well, you do act like a goon on here a fair amount, so not sure why you're surprised! Own it I say!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 20:10]

Serious question on 20:17 - Feb 23 with 896 viewsBluefish

Serious question on 20:10 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Well, you do act like a goon on here a fair amount, so not sure why you're surprised! Own it I say!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 20:10]

I'd be ok with that but apparently it is because people keep reporting abuse because I'm upset them

Serious question on 20:20 - Feb 23 with 888 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 20:17 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

I'd be ok with that but apparently it is because people keep reporting abuse because I'm upset them

You clearly are the victim here. I'll start an online movement. #PrayersforTruce&Moose

Serious question on 20:26 - Feb 23 with 877 viewsBluefish

Serious question on 20:20 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

You clearly are the victim here. I'll start an online movement. #PrayersforTruce&Moose

Micks fault

Serious question on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 869 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 20:26 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

Micks fault

Do you type that out every time, or copy and paste?

Serious question on 21:07 - Feb 23 with 823 viewsBluefish

Serious question on 20:29 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Do you type that out every time, or copy and paste?

Bit of both. Quicker than replying to Phil messages saying I'm getting banned again because someone is upset

Serious question on 21:09 - Feb 23 with 821 viewsSpruceMoose

Serious question on 21:07 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

Bit of both. Quicker than replying to Phil messages saying I'm getting banned again because someone is upset

You should pop Phil on your ignore list. Think that stops him from PMing you too. If he can get around that, well, then that's a gross abuse of power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024