Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm looking forward to next season already 13:05 - Feb 23 with 3524 viewsArcher4721

with Mick in charge.It will be like having a complete new midfield next season.

However if he fails to utilise those players for a new system then I won't be too happy.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:15 - Feb 23 with 957 viewstextbackup

I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:40 - Feb 23 by Archer4721

Gimps like you,you mean?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/324902/song-idea

Supported the man 100% when I felt he was doing something with us, then the wheels fell off and I changed my opinion, is that an issue?
I’ll say again, I see people getting support on here when they mention they are leaving wives and kids, I’ve changed opinion on the manager of the club. Drippy lettuce u are

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:20 - Feb 23 with 949 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:15 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Supported the man 100% when I felt he was doing something with us, then the wheels fell off and I changed my opinion, is that an issue?
I’ll say again, I see people getting support on here when they mention they are leaving wives and kids, I’ve changed opinion on the manager of the club. Drippy lettuce u are

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:22 - Feb 23 with 945 viewstextbackup

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:20 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Oi part time, you may as well just stop replying, told ya, you don’t even go, your are a nothing.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:24 - Feb 23 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:22 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Oi part time, you may as well just stop replying, told ya, you don’t even go, your are a nothing.

It's 'you're'. As in 'you are'.

And part-time is too generous. I'm more of a zero hours contract fan these days.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:05 - Feb 23 with 915 viewsLuk38644

I don't buy this whole 'fully fit squad' thing. We play 46 games a season, every single club gets long-term injuries but it's highlighted for us because we have a serious lack of depth due to funding.

That said, even if we did have a fully fit squad, let's not pretend we'd start playing total-football under MM, he'll always revert to type. It's one of the main reasons I want him to go - We all acknowledge that we have a decent squad, so let's get a manager that can get the best out of them in a system based around quick build-up/passing and a focus on attacking.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:10 - Feb 23 with 909 viewsHerbivore

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:05 - Feb 23 by Luk38644

I don't buy this whole 'fully fit squad' thing. We play 46 games a season, every single club gets long-term injuries but it's highlighted for us because we have a serious lack of depth due to funding.

That said, even if we did have a fully fit squad, let's not pretend we'd start playing total-football under MM, he'll always revert to type. It's one of the main reasons I want him to go - We all acknowledge that we have a decent squad, so let's get a manager that can get the best out of them in a system based around quick build-up/passing and a focus on attacking.

Losing our best footballers for large chunks of the season has clearly affected both performances and results. We have a decent squad when everyone is fit, Mick hasn't had a very decent squad to work with this season. I do agree though that he should go, mainly because the negativity around the place is counterproductive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:32 - Feb 23 with 889 viewsLuk38644

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:10 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Losing our best footballers for large chunks of the season has clearly affected both performances and results. We have a decent squad when everyone is fit, Mick hasn't had a very decent squad to work with this season. I do agree though that he should go, mainly because the negativity around the place is counterproductive.

We have a decent squad when everyone is fit but what I'm saying is, when ever does any club have every player available for selection? It doesn't happen and we feel it more than others due to our lack of depth. Yes, players like Huws, Dozzell, Adeyemi, Bishop would help the midfield and, in some respects, the way we play, but I just can't see MM getting the best out of them where as a manager who wants to play on the floor more often than not probably could.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:37 - Feb 23 with 885 viewsTrequartista

It's one constant search for excuses and injuries is just another one. If it wasn't that it would be referees, hitting the post a lot, etc etc etc

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:48 - Feb 23 with 877 viewsTrequartista

Injuries have ruined our season. With Huws and Adeyemi fit we could maybe have reached a third round replay and been 12th instead of 14th.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:52 - Feb 23 with 871 viewsimsureazzure

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:53 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

The atmosphere in the ground will be better too, seeing as all the upset fans won't be there.

A six pint flask and a dozen tartan blankets should suffice.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:53 - Feb 23 with 869 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 18:52 - Feb 23 by imsureazzure

A six pint flask and a dozen tartan blankets should suffice.

The sound of tutting and flatulence will be deafening!

I'm looking forward to next season already on 20:24 - Feb 23 with 822 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:51 - Feb 23 by Guthrum

He hardly played Dozzell the previous season, when the lad was still just 17 years old. He was a starter in the first match of this season.

Unfortunately IF the lads knee is ever as good as it was he will have gone bsckwards over the last season instead of forward.... so you are still effectively dealing with a 17 year old
I'm looking forward to next season already on 08:35 - Feb 24 with 755 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I'm sorry but claiming our injury situation is the same as every club is utter nonsense. Its been a complete freak situation that has impacted since day one. The midfield has been decimated all season. I cant remember a worse season for injuries ever. I agree we dont have outstanding depth and a club like ours would need a bit of kuck to compete much like Burnley had when they went up. Our injuries were horrific this season and that is a fact.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024