Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm looking forward to next season already 13:05 - Feb 23 with 3521 viewsArcher4721

with Mick in charge.It will be like having a complete new midfield next season.

However if he fails to utilise those players for a new system then I won't be too happy.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:37 - Feb 23 with 2498 viewstextbackup

Until of course they get injured, then replaced by loans. Then we drop out of the cups pathetically, limo through a season with no creativity or real plan on the pitch, and practically give up come Feb.

Yeah be fcking ace that won’t it. Btw that sand you’ve got your head in, could a borrow some?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:40 - Feb 23 with 2480 viewsFtnfwest

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:37 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Until of course they get injured, then replaced by loans. Then we drop out of the cups pathetically, limo through a season with no creativity or real plan on the pitch, and practically give up come Feb.

Yeah be fcking ace that won’t it. Btw that sand you’ve got your head in, could a borrow some?

for starters he hardly played andre anyway, so we haven't exactly missed him
I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 2466 viewsGuthrum

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:40 - Feb 23 by Ftnfwest

for starters he hardly played andre anyway, so we haven't exactly missed him

He hardly played Dozzell the previous season, when the lad was still just 17 years old. He was a starter in the first match of this season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:53 - Feb 23 with 2459 viewsSpruceMoose

The atmosphere in the ground will be better too, seeing as all the upset fans won't be there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:05 - Feb 23 with 2436 viewsblueislander

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:53 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

The atmosphere in the ground will be better too, seeing as all the upset fans won't be there.

But the ones that do go will have the opportunity to get to know each other very well, and have nice cosy chats.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:05 - Feb 23 with 2432 viewstextbackup

Yeah quality, 9000 gimps staring into the sky not sure why they are there still. More and more people have turned over time

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:11 - Feb 23 with 2418 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:05 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Yeah quality, 9000 gimps staring into the sky not sure why they are there still. More and more people have turned over time

Nice to know you have such contempt for your fellow supporters. I dare say you won't be missed, with an attitude like that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:13 - Feb 23 with 2415 viewslongtimefan

You may be jesting but that's exactly what happened last year as the moaner stopped going!
Login to get fewer ads

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:14 - Feb 23 with 2411 viewsBenters2

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:11 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Nice to know you have such contempt for your fellow supporters. I dare say you won't be missed, with an attitude like that.

What game have you done so far this season?

Or are you waiting for the Playoff final just in case?
I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:15 - Feb 23 with 2409 viewstextbackup

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:11 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

OH I will be

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:15 - Feb 23 with 2405 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:13 - Feb 23 by longtimefan

You may be jesting but that's exactly what happened last year as the moaner stopped going!

I'm not really joking! If you get rid of the negative minority, condense down the remaining 10,000 true fans to the lower tiers of the stands, closing off the top tiers, then BAM! Insta-atmosphere.

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:20 - Feb 23 with 2397 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:14 - Feb 23 by Benters2

What game have you done so far this season?

Or are you waiting for the Playoff final just in case?

I was at the home game vs Fulham. Sadly it's been a bit of a commute to see games this season.

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:30 - Feb 23 with 2368 viewsKieran_Knows

I'll look forward to it once Mick has left the building and we appoint a half decent up and coming manager...

... looks like that won't be for some time then.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:31 - Feb 23 with 2365 viewstextbackup

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:20 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I was at the home game vs Fulham. Sadly it's been a bit of a commute to see games this season.

You’ve been only been to one game? LOL LOL - instantly you become completely irrelevant to any thing you say on here from now on. POTD - this has made me happy

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:32 - Feb 23 with 2360 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:51 - Feb 23 by Guthrum

He hardly played Dozzell the previous season, when the lad was still just 17 years old. He was a starter in the first match of this season.

Don't bring FACTS into this Guffers..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:34 - Feb 23 with 2354 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:31 - Feb 23 by textbackup

You’ve been only been to one game? LOL LOL - instantly you become completely irrelevant to any thing you say on here from now on. POTD - this has made me happy

Glad to have cheered you up, you've been a bit of a sadsack for a while! So I'm happy to have been of assistance!

Although, I'm not sure how many games you thought I was getting to from 4000 miles away... Just as well there's a little thing called TV I guess.

I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:15 - Feb 23 with 2277 viewsNo9

Just those who haven't as yet been pissed off getting pissed of to replace those who already left?
I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:21 - Feb 23 with 2254 viewsFtnfwest

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:51 - Feb 23 by Guthrum

you're right there, ever present this season when fit
I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 2224 viewsArcher4721

I'm looking forward to next season already on 13:37 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Ever thought of going on an anger management course?

It could do wonders for you.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:34 - Feb 23 with 2209 viewsHerbivore

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:15 - Feb 23 by textbackup

OH I will be

You won't be.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:40 - Feb 23 with 2182 viewsArcher4721

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:05 - Feb 23 by textbackup

Gimps like you,you mean?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/324902/song-idea
I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:41 - Feb 23 with 2175 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:40 - Feb 23 by Archer4721

Gimps like you,you mean?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/324902/song-idea

I'm looking forward to next season already on 16:50 - Feb 23 with 2086 viewssundaze

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:15 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I'm not really joking! If you get rid of the negative minority, condense down the remaining 10,000 true fans to the lower tiers of the stands, closing off the top tiers, then BAM! Insta-atmosphere.

People were saying the same thing towards the end of last season that it would be better this season without the negative supporters renewing. The problem is that Town can't keep losing 2000 to 3000 season ticket sales every season, hoping that eventually those that are left will be happy and content with the status quo and the boo boys will be no more.
I'm looking forward to next season already on 16:53 - Feb 23 with 2078 viewshype313

I'm looking forward to next season already on 14:15 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

They'll be more people in the Kesgrave Shed at Wanderers than PR if Mick gets another 5 years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm looking forward to next season already on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 2050 viewstextbackup

I'm looking forward to next season already on 15:34 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

You won't be.

So mine is sometimes one of only 20/30 voices singing, that won’t be missed. Fair enough.

No offence mate, but I’m terms of being a supporter I know I piss on the likes of you. Just because you don’t offer anything negative doesn’t make you better.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024