Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans tonight 17:42 - Feb 21 with 1287 views12th_Man

People going to the game tonight: Let’s make some bloody noise, a lot of the lads gave 110% on Sunday and don’t deserve a shi1t reception just because of their manager. Supporting the team is not the same as supporting Mick McCarthy
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 17:55]

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Fans tonight on 17:49 - Feb 21 with 1258 viewsSuffolktractor

I don’t see why Mick McCarthy deserves abuse either, we all have opinions but why some people have to resort to the levels of personal abuse that they do is beyond me.
Fans tonight on 18:24 - Feb 21 with 1176 viewsSpruceMoose

Fans tonight on 17:49 - Feb 21 by Suffolktractor

I don’t see why Mick McCarthy deserves abuse either, we all have opinions but why some people have to resort to the levels of personal abuse that they do is beyond me.

My theory is that they all have tiny winkles and just spend their lives in a kind of tiny-winkle related rage.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 18:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fans tonight on 18:29 - Feb 21 with 1155 viewsHerbivore

I'll be supporting the players and the manager. I'll also be swearing a lot at the ref and Neil Warnock.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fans tonight on 18:44 - Feb 21 with 1111 viewsJimmy86

Fans tonight on 18:29 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

I'll be supporting the players and the manager. I'll also be swearing a lot at the ref and Neil Warnock.

Why shout and swear at Colin? He is actually class, love the bloke. He had dog's abuse at town and gave a bit back and none of us ever got precious about it. It was banter.

He also has had nothing but good things to say about town ever since. If he had have ever managed us we'd have gone up.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 18:53]
Fans tonight on 18:56 - Feb 21 with 1075 viewslongtimefan

Fans tonight on 18:44 - Feb 21 by Jimmy86

Why shout and swear at Colin? He is actually class, love the bloke. He had dog's abuse at town and gave a bit back and none of us ever got precious about it. It was banter.

He also has had nothing but good things to say about town ever since. If he had have ever managed us we'd have gone up.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 18:53]

You mean like Leeds did?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024