Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finishing above Norwich... 15:10 - Feb 21 with 749 viewsLanky

Usually I could not care less, but with nothing left to play for, and that tinpot TalkNorwichCity poster summarising their insufferableness, it would be very very satisfying to have finished above them come the end of the season.

So, it may be a small solace, and probably unlikely, but it is one reason to care for the next 14 games at least.
Finishing above Norwich... on 15:45 - Feb 21 with 696 viewsWadeyBlue

I really couldnt care. They wont make the play offs and next season will be more of a level playing field between us. They seem to think that selling Maddison in the summer for 15 to 20 million will enable them to get in a few more decent players. Really?

How many football chairmen who no longer have the parachute payments would sell a player then reinvest the whole lot. If they get 15 mill i would think less than half would be reinvested inc wages. Not going to get alot for that.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Finishing above Norwich... on 15:57 - Feb 21 with 677 viewsgiant_stow

Finishing above Norwich... on 15:45 - Feb 21 by WadeyBlue

I really couldnt care. They wont make the play offs and next season will be more of a level playing field between us. They seem to think that selling Maddison in the summer for 15 to 20 million will enable them to get in a few more decent players. Really?

How many football chairmen who no longer have the parachute payments would sell a player then reinvest the whole lot. If they get 15 mill i would think less than half would be reinvested inc wages. Not going to get alot for that.

It won't be a level playing field next year, as we won't have a sugar daddy putting £6m in.

Up the self-sufficient paupers in yellow - down with the financial dopers - boooooooo!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024