Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start 11:01 - Feb 18 with 1554 viewsblue442

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWT-1SvXcAISQPU.jpg:large
COYB

Poll: Would Chambers play if he wasnt captain

Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:05 - Feb 18 with 1491 viewsDarth_Koont

I prefer that to the 4231.

Iorfa and Knudsen are decent enough going forward and giving us width but we're much stronger in the middle which has been our achilles heel all season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:07 - Feb 18 with 1444 viewsFreddies_Ears

Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:05 - Feb 18 by Darth_Koont

Iorfa and Knudsen are decent enough going forward and giving us width but we're much stronger in the middle which has been our achilles heel all season.

Reads like a 8-0-2 formation to me. Hmm.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 11:07]
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:07 - Feb 18 with 1443 viewsbraveblue

They won’t be allowed forward. Back 7. Park the bus.
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:08 - Feb 18 with 1417 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Bottled it.
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 1379 viewsbluehook

Dull,dull,dull.
He has absolutely no intention of attacking them.
Sh!t out.
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 11:10 - Feb 18 with 1375 viewsRedX

Negative side.

Every bit of pace and creativity left sitting on the bench.
Iorfa, Gleeson and Webster all start on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 1199 viewsDarth_Koont

That first half was what I meant. It may *look* defensive but when we're compact we can push up as a team. The 4231 tends to leave our attackers isolated or dropping far too deep trying to pick up the ball.

We still need a bit more quality but it's been an attacking formation so far with Knudsen and Iorfa pushing up.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024