Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12th man - what seat are you today? 07:48 - Feb 18 with 2609 viewsCurrie10

Be nice for everyone to be able to come and say a big thank you in person.

Absolute legend. Lot of time for your positive can do attitude and going the extra mile.
12th man - what seat are you today? on 07:53 - Feb 18 with 2589 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ironically, he’s not travelling the extra 45 miles.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

12th man - what seat are you today? on 08:07 - Feb 18 with 2553 viewstiptreeblue

I find it quite amazing that, rightly so, people keep going on about mental illness. then the same people keep goading a person about something again and again on here. 12th man may be of strong mind and be able to cope, but not everybody is and it could be seen as some form of mental bullying. Why do some of you think it`s funny to keep going on?
12th man - what seat are you today? on 08:25 - Feb 18 with 2500 viewsartsbossbeard

12th man - what seat are you today? on 08:07 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

I find it quite amazing that, rightly so, people keep going on about mental illness. then the same people keep goading a person about something again and again on here. 12th man may be of strong mind and be able to cope, but not everybody is and it could be seen as some form of mental bullying. Why do some of you think it`s funny to keep going on?

He did admit to finding it amusing yesterday, I think it's fine.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

12th man - what seat are you today? on 08:33 - Feb 18 with 2484 viewsCurrie10

Due to the original post.

It's going down in T W T D folklaw and will be the new Rhodes topic.

It's banter / nothing malicious from anyone from what I can see.

Something else for the pc brigade to get their nickers in a twist. Cry me a river.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 8:34]
on 08:43 - Feb 18 with 2455 views_

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:17 - Feb 18 with 2398 viewstiptreeblue

on 08:43 - Feb 18 by _

Really, as i said, 12th man is of sound mind by the sounds of it. i find it weird that you come on here normally moaning about mental issues, then call my post cobblers about what might happen to a person who isn`t of sound mind if this thread was mentioned daily. You are a hypocrite
on 09:26 - Feb 18 with 2374 views_

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:17 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

Really, as i said, 12th man is of sound mind by the sounds of it. i find it weird that you come on here normally moaning about mental issues, then call my post cobblers about what might happen to a person who isn`t of sound mind if this thread was mentioned daily. You are a hypocrite

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:32 - Feb 18 with 2351 viewsbluejake78

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:17 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

Have you got any spare tickets?
Login to get fewer ads

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:37 - Feb 18 with 2337 viewsJ2BLUE

Mental bullying? Bloody hell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:45 - Feb 18 with 2312 viewsSwailsey

on 09:26 - Feb 18 by _

Sorry mate, I agree. I would have thought this would be something you would have been against.

Having exchanged some PMs in the past with 12th a man before after I made a joke a year or two ago, I’m not sure these are always taken the way they should be.

I mentioned at such yesterday and was shut down for it - which is fine. I can only state what I see.

If it was happening to me, I would probably have left the forum as I wouldn’t be able to handle it, but that’s just me.

That’s the last I’ll say because I don’t want to fall out with people who I love on here - it’s just my opinion. But reread a lot of 12th’s replies and see if you’re ever engaging in a proper 2 way conversation.

Anyway.

COYB.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:51 - Feb 18 with 2298 viewstiptreeblue

on 09:26 - Feb 18 by _

i can tell the difference between a joke. but some can`t and that can tip somebody over the edge. but you just carry on being a hypocrite. sorry if you can`t see where i`m coming from but that`s your problem. i will not say anymore on this as you won`t see it.
12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:54 - Feb 18 with 2278 viewsJ2BLUE

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:45 - Feb 18 by Swailsey

Sorry mate, I agree. I would have thought this would be something you would have been against.

Having exchanged some PMs in the past with 12th a man before after I made a joke a year or two ago, I’m not sure these are always taken the way they should be.

I mentioned at such yesterday and was shut down for it - which is fine. I can only state what I see.

If it was happening to me, I would probably have left the forum as I wouldn’t be able to handle it, but that’s just me.

That’s the last I’ll say because I don’t want to fall out with people who I love on here - it’s just my opinion. But reread a lot of 12th’s replies and see if you’re ever engaging in a proper 2 way conversation.

Anyway.

COYB.

It's the way this site works. You become known for something and it sticks. 12th is more loved now than he was before all this began. He has a special place here now. The joke will run (more rarely) for years every time we play them now. If he ever said please stop, look i'm serious, I really can't take it we would all stop instantly. I'm not sure he's bothered.

Truly impaired.

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:56 - Feb 18 with 2274 viewsclive_baker

Snowflake.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 09:58 - Feb 18 with 2270 views_

Anyway.

COYB.

on 10:00 - Feb 18 with 2260 views_

12th man - what seat are you today? on 09:51 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

i can tell the difference between a joke. but some can`t and that can tip somebody over the edge. but you just carry on being a hypocrite. sorry if you can`t see where i`m coming from but that`s your problem. i will not say anymore on this as you won`t see it.

12th man - what seat are you today? on 10:01 - Feb 18 with 2250 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyway.

COYB.

There's your arrow back. I can't stay mad at you

Truly impaired.

12th man - what seat are you today? on 10:22 - Feb 18 with 2206 viewstiptreeblue

on 09:58 - Feb 18 by _

So you can see where it may upset somebody but, i am being ignorant. i rest my case.
on 10:27 - Feb 18 with 2198 views_

12th man - what seat are you today? on 10:22 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

So you can see where it may upset somebody but, i am being ignorant. i rest my case.

12th man - what seat are you today? on 10:42 - Feb 18 with 2157 viewstiptreeblue

on 10:27 - Feb 18 by _

i apologise that i said you moaning about mental issues, i was trying to say you come on here moaning about other people`s grasp on mental issues. (which i agree with by the way).

But, the reason i have replied to you is because you called my post cobblers, so i defended myself, which hopefully you can see i have a right to do, so i wasn`t isolating you. now i have to go and get ready to go to watch the game COYB.
on 10:47 - Feb 18 with 2146 views_

12th man - what seat are you today? on 10:42 - Feb 18 by tiptreeblue

i apologise that i said you moaning about mental issues, i was trying to say you come on here moaning about other people`s grasp on mental issues. (which i agree with by the way).

But, the reason i have replied to you is because you called my post cobblers, so i defended myself, which hopefully you can see i have a right to do, so i wasn`t isolating you. now i have to go and get ready to go to watch the game COYB.

12th man - what seat are you today? on 11:46 - Feb 18 with 2070 viewstiptreeblue

on 10:47 - Feb 18 by _

it wasn`t aimed at anybody in particular to be fair, there are a few who have mentioned the illness lately, all forgotten, you enjoy the game too and let`s hope we beat the budgies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024