Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... 09:24 - Feb 13 with 6706 viewsCurrie10

Both have absolutely BULLIED our back line I don't know how many times.

Read various comments on here re Jerome before - he's been an absolute handful.

Chris Martin is another they no longer have.

Think this factor really helps us going into Sunday. First time in years they're perhaps missing this type of player.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 09:41 - Feb 13 with 6103 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

What worries me is that Oliveira hasn't scored in absolutely ages.. Even missed a penalty last week. Cue a goal next week to break his drought
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 10:45 - Feb 13 with 6034 viewsWaveney

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 09:41 - Feb 13 by King_of_Portman_Rd

What worries me is that Oliveira hasn't scored in absolutely ages.. Even missed a penalty last week. Cue a goal next week to break his drought

You are sadly mistaken the new beast is Srbeny one of the January signings a huge beast of a man

Maddison is a class above this league but so are the new signings Leitner and Hernandez

You will have a new ass h0le ripped out of the you on Sunday
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 11:39 - Feb 13 with 5985 viewsCurrie10

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 10:45 - Feb 13 by Waveney

You are sadly mistaken the new beast is Srbeny one of the January signings a huge beast of a man

Maddison is a class above this league but so are the new signings Leitner and Hernandez

I guess time will tell - we should have, you have the parachute ££££ after all STILL.

With your side you should be top 6 - yet as things stand, you're somehow below us?

Cannot wait for the parachute ££££ to end your end - and see how you fair then.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 11:55 - Feb 13 with 5953 viewsBiGDonnie

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 10:45 - Feb 13 by Waveney

I'm seriosuly disappointed with where ITFC are as a club, and we're still above you. Pathetic.

If you finish above our cheaply assembled side, will it be added to your 'honours list'?
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 11:56]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:04 - Feb 13 with 5941 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Really hope we beat you on Sunday but have to agree with you that Srbeny looks stronger than either Holt or Jerome. You better hope the referee is liberal though, he seems a bit TOO bullish and might get sent off. Never looks good when a 6ft 3/4 hulk of a man knocks much smaller players flying.

Your wage bill will be interesting next year if you are still here. It's great to get that quality in, but at what long term cost if you don't go up? Summer sales around the corner methinks.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:13 - Feb 13 with 5899 viewsBecclesITFC

Young Wes Hoolihan was a handful too.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 5895 viewsBecclesITFC

Hello Waveney - Are you a suffolk lad?
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:29 - Feb 13 with 5868 viewsWD19

My overriding memory of most recent games between the two is that Jerome has been one of the best players on the park for Town!! If he could hit a barn door things would have been far messier.
Login to get fewer ads

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:40 - Feb 13 with 5844 viewsCurrie10

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:29 - Feb 13 by WD19

My overriding memory of most recent games between the two is that Jerome has been one of the best players on the park for Town!! If he could hit a barn door things would have been far messier.

Not sure I agree with that he's been a handful every time he's played us.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:48 - Feb 13 with 5816 viewsWaveney

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:40 - Feb 13 by Currie10

Not sure I agree with that he's been a handful every time he's played us.

Pre xmas we looked dreadful but since January and bizarrely the sale of Pritchard we are on a roll at the moment.

At Derby on Saturday their fans were universally saying apart from Wolves we are the best side they have seen all season.

Be afraid be very afraid!
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:59 - Feb 13 with 5801 viewsBecclesITFC

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:48 - Feb 13 by Waveney

Pre xmas we looked dreadful but since January and bizarrely the sale of Pritchard we are on a roll at the moment.

At Derby on Saturday their fans were universally saying apart from Wolves we are the best side they have seen all season.

To be honest. I think you will win. but that's not anything you should be proud off. I'm looking forward to next year ;-).

I know something you probably don't. Good friend of mine is Steve Stone.
you are actually in a worse position than we were before administration. Be afraid be VERY afraid.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:06 - Feb 13 with 5784 viewsTractorCam

Imagine being a Norwich fan and using your free time being active on an ITFC messaging board

You really are a strange bunch

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:09 - Feb 13 with 5774 viewsBecclesITFC

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:06 - Feb 13 by TractorCam

Imagine being a Norwich fan and using your free time being active on an ITFC messaging board

You really are a strange bunch

They generally are. I work in Norwich. They are a weird bunch. It's not just us who think it. Tuesday nights when they are home is hilarious. seriously cant find many within the age of 5 and 75 going to watch them.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:30 - Feb 13 with 5743 viewstextbackup

The thing we’ve never got to grips with is them having quality in CM, because MM doesn’t see this area as important on the pitch they murder us here every time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 13:32 - Feb 13 with 5731 views_

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:30 - Feb 13 by textbackup

The thing we’ve never got to grips with is them having quality in CM, because MM doesn’t see this area as important on the pitch they murder us here every time

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:33 - Feb 13 with 5728 viewstextbackup

on 13:32 - Feb 13 by _

Because we rarely seem to do anything from CM (creative) they dominate from here (Hoolahan) if you’ve not seen that happen the last X amount of times we’ve played them then you aren’t watching the sameness game

on 13:36 - Feb 13 with 5718 views_

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:33 - Feb 13 by textbackup

Because we rarely seem to do anything from CM (creative) they dominate from here (Hoolahan) if you’ve not seen that happen the last X amount of times we’ve played them then you aren’t watching the sameness game

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:38 - Feb 13 with 5712 viewstextbackup

on 13:36 - Feb 13 by _

MY bad, I must have missed the times we played other teams (lesser quality in Cm) and we’ve really dominated in that area

on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 5706 views_

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:38 - Feb 13 by textbackup

MY bad, I must have missed the times we played other teams (lesser quality in Cm) and we’ve really dominated in that area

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 14:34 - Feb 13 with 5641 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 12:48 - Feb 13 by Waveney

But haven't you been decent away but bang average on your own patch this season?
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 08:46 - Feb 14 with 5400 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 14:34 - Feb 13 by King_of_Portman_Rd

But haven't you been decent away but bang average on your own patch this season?

Norwich have improved greatly since the new Jan transfers and loans. Should be a good match but can see Norwich winning it. Bialkowski could be the deciding factor, is he going to give another 10 out of 10 performance?
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 14:27 - Feb 14 with 5284 viewsNo9

Jerome may have been a handful but he was not effective whereas the Beccles boy was.
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 15:30 - Feb 14 with 5221 viewsFreddy

Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 13:09 - Feb 13 by BecclesITFC

They generally are. I work in Norwich. They are a weird bunch. It's not just us who think it. Tuesday nights when they are home is hilarious. seriously cant find many within the age of 5 and 75 going to watch them.

Whereabouts do you work in Norwich mate, used to work at aviva myself years ago but got laid off.

I think it 'll be close on Sunday, form goes out of the window for derbies
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 15:50 - Feb 14 with 5194 viewsNo9

on 13:32 - Feb 13 by _

He makes a very valid point
This is a shortcoming in MM's tactics
Pleased Norwich have no Jerome/ Holt style player for once vs us... on 18:33 - Feb 14 with 5090 viewstextbackup

on 13:39 - Feb 13 by _

just a shame we've never seen that Huws guy you speak of

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024