Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... 20:43 - Feb 10 with 5202 viewsCurrie10

Would you renew?
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:45 - Feb 10 with 3875 viewsJ2BLUE

Lots of people are saying it's boring and they don't want to be there. Not sure 10% is going to sway them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:50 - Feb 10 with 3855 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

For half the price of a night out? lol
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:52 - Feb 10 with 3851 views3_5_2

I think for most people, the cost is not the main issue. If we were doing well, playing attractive football Etc. I don't think it would' be mentioned very much

I can afford to go because of the total dross served up most games, I just simply don't enjoy it any more.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:52 - Feb 10 with 3852 viewsLord_Lucan

It's not really about money anymore is it

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:56 - Feb 10 with 3827 viewsCurrie10

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:52 - Feb 10 by Lord_Lucan

It's not really about money anymore is it

No of course not entirely out money, just throwing out what people may do.

Apparently Milne has said the club realises they've messed up re season tickets this year - now if they do lower them ( and clear as day it wouldn't be anything like 10% ) if Mick were to stay another two years.....
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 20:56]
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:01 - Feb 10 with 3804 viewsElderGrizzly

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:45 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

Lots of people are saying it's boring and they don't want to be there. Not sure 10% is going to sway them.

For some (not me i should add)) it’s not about the money or even the football on show anymore. Mick has driven a wedge and until he has gone, they won’t return.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:07 - Feb 10 with 3755 viewswitchdoctor

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:56 - Feb 10 by Currie10

Apparently Milne has said the club realises they've messed up re season tickets this year - now if they do lower them ( and clear as day it wouldn't be anything like 10% ) if Mick were to stay another two years.....

if he stays expect another significant drop in ST numbers
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:54 - Feb 10 with 3641 viewstextbackup

Am I ok to answer, or will you piss ya pants?

Anyway, at £30 a month DD it’s not much to watch your team, however even if it was £10 a month I’d say fck them. My time not being pissed off watching that sht and having to see his smug face giving interviews is more important to me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:55 - Feb 10 with 3640 viewsBrianTablet

You are Marcus Evans and I claim my £5 voucher.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:59 - Feb 10 with 3617 viewstextbackup

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 21:07 - Feb 10 by witchdoctor

if he stays expect another significant drop in ST numbers

In a way I want it to happen so he walks out to 7000 next season and his massive ego takes a wack

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 23:26 - Feb 10 with 3535 viewsLower_North

Nothing to do with the money.

Its a bit like going to the cinema. If there's nothing decent worth watching you don't go.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 09:31 - Feb 11 with 3401 viewsblue75

Simply no the cost isn’t a issue it’s the boring football I hate no atmosphere in the ground. I don’t really enjoy many games I think Leeds is the only game I’ve stayed in my seat for the whole game can’t really remember the game but the atmosphere was the best for years.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:12 - Feb 11 with 3363 viewsbluejacko

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:56 - Feb 10 by Currie10

If we are to believe what Leaked from the club it was Evans that ignored the advice given to him over ST,s. So what makes anyone believe that a bloke who sells tickets for a living will get it right this time found.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:15 - Feb 11 with 3360 viewsPlums

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:12 - Feb 11 by bluejacko

If we are to believe what Leaked from the club it was Evans that ignored the advice given to him over ST,s. So what makes anyone believe that a bloke who sells tickets for a living will get it right this time found.

I don’t think that was even a leak, pretty sure our esteemed MD said as much in an interview.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:15 - Feb 11 with 3360 viewsAce_High1

Price not the issue. Make the tickets free and I still wouldn't go. I stopped a few seasons ago as its so boring and I value my time more, the whole style of play, the safety first approach, matching up the opposition and then the same sound bites from the players and management after.

Football is all about scoring goals to win games. Its 11 v 11 - doesn't matter if its Sunday league or Champions League, you play to win and play to your strengths - I don't think Ipswich have done this enough for at least 3 years.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:20 - Feb 11 with 3355 viewsartsbossbeard

Seems a collective thinking within my group that by being a town fan, you renew. Simples. Up or down and all that.

I recall a conversation with my mate around the Keane debacle that went on the lines of:

ABB's mate: If we get relegated, are you renewing?
ABB: Of course, you?
ABB's mate: Of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:28 - Feb 11 with 3337 viewstextbackup

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:20 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

Seems a collective thinking within my group that by being a town fan, you renew. Simples. Up or down and all that.

I recall a conversation with my mate around the Keane debacle that went on the lines of:

ABB's mate: If we get relegated, are you renewing?
ABB: Of course, you?
ABB's mate: Of course.

may I ask, have you had a ST since forever? with no break in that at all. just didn't know if you'd had a break from it at any time for any reason

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:31 - Feb 11 with 3331 viewsjas0999

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 20:52 - Feb 10 by 3_5_2

I think for most people, the cost is not the main issue. If we were doing well, playing attractive football Etc. I don't think it would' be mentioned very much

I can afford to go because of the total dross served up most games, I just simply don't enjoy it any more.

It’s a bit like going to a good restaurant. You don’t mind paying if the food is good. If the food was poor and you paid a premium price for it you’d probably send it back and not go again.

The football/ entertainment on display under MM is generally very poor and not in line with the premium ticket prices. The standard of football needs to improve so I agree with you, cost is second in this.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:33 - Feb 11 with 3328 viewsstrikalite

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:15 - Feb 11 by Ace_High1

Price not the issue. Make the tickets free and I still wouldn't go. I stopped a few seasons ago as its so boring and I value my time more, the whole style of play, the safety first approach, matching up the opposition and then the same sound bites from the players and management after.

Football is all about scoring goals to win games. Its 11 v 11 - doesn't matter if its Sunday league or Champions League, you play to win and play to your strengths - I don't think Ipswich have done this enough for at least 3 years.

For anybody who knows anything about football it's THIS!!
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:39 - Feb 11 with 3319 viewswitchdoctor

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:15 - Feb 11 by Ace_High1

I wouldn’t go either even if it was free...not while that arrogant git is in charge...
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:41 - Feb 11 with 3314 viewsPinewoodblue

Not a sure a 10% reduction is suitable reward for putting up with another season with Mick as manager.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:47 - Feb 11 with 3304 viewsartsbossbeard

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:28 - Feb 11 by textbackup

may I ask, have you had a ST since forever? with no break in that at all. just didn't know if you'd had a break from it at any time for any reason

Yep, since I retired from Saturday footy.

J Block, Then Pioneer and now in Britannia.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:48 - Feb 11 with 3303 viewsBluebell

People use the excuse that they don’t go because of how much it costs but will go out and spend twice or three times as much on a meal.

The only way we will get people to go to games is to play exciting football. Children will be put off by the way we play. We need to get the kids to want to go to games. They are the future of the club.
If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:48 - Feb 11 with 3301 viewstextbackup

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:41 - Feb 11 by Pinewoodblue

Not a sure a 10% reduction is suitable reward for putting up with another season with Mick as manager.

10% of a £33 Direct debit is a whole £3.
it could honestly be free next year and I wouldn't go if MM was still here, which I think is looking like he will be

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 11:10 - Feb 11 with 3283 viewstextbackup

If the club reduced adult tickets by 10% and Mick WAS here .... on 10:47 - Feb 11 by artsbossbeard

Yep, since I retired from Saturday footy.

J Block, Then Pioneer and now in Britannia.

the point i'm trying to make is when you had other things on (playing yourself) supporting town wasn't your main priority. that wouldn't have made you less of a fan, would it? i'm sure you still went occassionally

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024