Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks 18:46 - Feb 8 with 1533 viewsCurrie10

Mick would be the best lay of all time on the exchanges - ready to eat my hat and have many whooshes / told you say etc however -

* Skuse contract timing today I think is telling.
* January transfer window has gone. Would Mick REALLY risk taking Barnsley down this season with a batch of players he may not fancy?

I just don't see it. I think IF this was the summer / Barnsley offer on the table it would. I don't think compensation is a factor - just not sure the timing is right for Mick who I'm sure will leave in the summer.
Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 1511 viewsJ2BLUE

Skuse "i'm delighted to get the deal signed, I love working with the gaffer and TC and really pleased it will continue"

Erm...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 18:56 - Feb 8 with 1492 viewsitfcjoe

I can’t see it either, not for a second

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 21:27 - Feb 8 with 1305 viewsBent_double

Yet he did fancy taking over here with a team 7 points adrift at the bottom of the league.

Sure he did have a transfer window and was probably promised funds (lol!) by ME, plus he wasn't already in a job at the time, but I think he would relish the challange at his hometown club.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 21:35 - Feb 8 with 1279 viewsCurrie10

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 21:27 - Feb 8 by Bent_double

Yet he did fancy taking over here with a team 7 points adrift at the bottom of the league.

Sure he did have a transfer window and was probably promised funds (lol!) by ME, plus he wasn't already in a job at the time, but I think he would relish the challange at his hometown club.

Little difference - he had a January transfer window to address what he wanted - and he knew he was inheriting some players far better than the bottom 3.

It was win/win with us. Keep us up, done a great job. Take us down ' well they were 7 points adrift loads of loanees etc '....

A little different at Barnsley - cannot sign players plus is what they have definitely better than them around them?

It won't happen.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 21:36]
Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 06:47 - Feb 9 with 1114 viewsBenters2

Been saying it for months Mick Mac will be here for another 2 seasons.
Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 07:20 - Feb 9 with 1068 viewsITFC_Forever

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 06:47 - Feb 9 by Benters2

Been saying it for months Mick Mac will be here for another 2 seasons.

Me too.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 07:33 - Feb 9 with 1040 viewsBenters2

Mick WON'T be going - smokescreen me thinks on 07:20 - Feb 9 by ITFC_Forever

Me too.

Ive got used to it now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024