Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 14:40 - Feb 1 with 17083 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33097/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:52 - Feb 1 with 12461 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Mick any time from 3pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 12457 viewsmatthewstollery1992

That will be 3.30 then
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 12457 viewsGavTWTD

Could be!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:58 - Feb 1 with 12450 viewsPhilTWTD

He's just started doing iFollow.
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:59 - Feb 1 with 12448 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Could be quite an interesting one today

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 12448 viewsLimitlessBlue

Wonder how the old goat will get on when he is asked yet again about his future

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 12447 viewsjayceee

Prediction League: 3:09
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 12448 viewsGuthrum

I assumed the extra 2 hours was to give him some chance of arriving on time

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:02 - Feb 1 with 12446 viewsGuthrum

Hi BFC, how are things?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:03 - Feb 1 with 12444 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Been a bit up and down, actually off work unwell today☹️ But other than that I am good, how are you mate?

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 12440 viewsGuthrum

Not too bad apart from having damaged my shoulder (hence also off work)

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 12440 viewsiaintaylorx

Hi all

Poll: I'm just curious... Mick in or out?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 12440 viewsKBsSocks

hi, and thanks for running this event Phil n Gav :):)

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 12440 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Oh dear! We are quite the poor souls ... thought I would treat myself to this today to cheer myself up 😳

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 12439 viewsiaintaylorx

You're hoping Ipswich will cheer you up? ;-)

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 12439 viewsGuthrum

Heh! At least we're not mourning the loss of Bialkowski

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 12439 viewsPaddy39

I expect we'll get "I'd settle for a point right now" as they are a good side in a false position.

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 12439 viewsBaltachaFanClub

True, 6 more months

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 12438 viewsiaintaylorx

Who would you all replace Mick with?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12437 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Let's hope for some good news, fans need clarity on what is happening with 6 weeks until season ticket renewals

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12437 viewsGuthrum

Going to be an interesting summer, whatever happens

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12435 viewsGrahamHarbey

'We'll go up there looking to win...like we always do..'
Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12435 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Mark Warburton Iain

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12435 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I am not sure he is off, but I would take Warburton or McGreal

Sunderland v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 12432 viewsLimitlessBlue

wasn't it supposed to be an interesting summer last summer?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024