Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer 09:50 - Feb 1 with 4790 viewschicoazul

Everything about our transfer dealings in the last 2 windows would seem to indicate that he isn't. I suggest coming to terms with the fact he is signing up for another 2 years.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer on 11:28 - Feb 1 with 812 viewshype313

Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer on 11:14 - Feb 1 by chicoazul

Of course not, but we are not at anything of the sort as I can point to evidence for my theories whereas you can't.

What, a rumour?

Ok.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer on 12:05 - Feb 1 with 792 viewsBluesquid

Imo he's offski. No doubt. For him it's all about his cv and doing everything he can not to lose, not to win either mind but to grind out draws.

Micks plan for the rest of the season?

MM : “I was prepared to take a draw [at that stage], to be honest."
Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 776 viewschicoazul

Attn: people who think Mick is leaving in the summer on 11:28 - Feb 1 by hype313

What, a rumour?

Ok.

Rumours from good sources. Unless you don't think Phil is a good source?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024