Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's 23:02 - Jan 24 with 8803 viewsclive_baker

Was it called Totally Brilliant Play House or something? Had the big slide and ball pits and stuff. Carnage as a kid in there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 23:35 - Jan 24 with 8753 viewsuefacup81

Remember it well! Especially the friction burns from the death slide!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 23:55 - Jan 24 with 8732 viewswitchdoctor

nearly....was called the totaly brilliant play company..😥
Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 00:19 - Jan 25 with 8706 viewsbournemouthblue

Yep, as a kid is was good fun

Does it still exist?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 08:44 - Jan 25 with 8601 viewsitfcjoe

The death slide was so steep there, I went to Billy Bees up there the other day and the 'death' slide is pathetically inclined. Health and safety gone mad.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 08:45 - Jan 25 with 8598 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, remember it well. Spent many a summer holidays spending most of my days there!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 8:45]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 8547 viewsJimmy86

Remember it well and got a real buzz for going on the death slide!! Was scary as a kid.

They also had the laser quest as well and that was pretty cool!!
on 11:14 - Jan 25 with 8530 views_

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 11:16 - Jan 25 with 8525 viewsLord_Lucan

I took RKD there once for junior Stockwells birthday party.

I was horrified that it didn't have a bar.

I will never get those two hours back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 11:23 - Jan 25 with 8510 viewsJ2BLUE

Totally Brilliant was amazing. I'd love to go back in time for another couple of hours there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 8455 viewsuefacup81

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 08:44 - Jan 25 by itfcjoe

The death slide was so steep there, I went to Billy Bees up there the other day and the 'death' slide is pathetically inclined. Health and safety gone mad.

Destined to go the way of the witch's hat, and that crazily big slide in the hill at Christchurch Park.

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 12:23 - Jan 25 with 8447 viewsuefacup81

Does anyone here remember a thing in Whitehouse in the 90's on 11:07 - Jan 25 by Jimmy86

Remember it well and got a real buzz for going on the death slide!! Was scary as a kid.

They also had the laser quest as well and that was pretty cool!!

Ah yes, Megazone.

They were big on understatement, that lot!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024