Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Derby County Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Dec 29 with 3332 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32864/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-derby-count

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:35 - Dec 29 with 3309 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. Mick is expected just after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Dec 29 with 3308 viewsITFC1983

Alright Gav, how are things in HobNob towers?

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Dec 29 with 3308 viewsGavTWTD

fluey. you?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Dec 29 with 3308 viewsITFC1983

Similar, although wife, son and I are now on the last legs of it thank god!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Dec 29 with 3283 viewsRensham

Ask Mick if he intends to stay at ITFC now we are out of play-offs and the cups
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Dec 29 with 3280 viewsGavTWTD

erm

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Dec 29 with 3278 viewsGavTWTD

Has the league positions and the 3rd round of the cup been decided then?

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Dec 29 with 3273 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Gav ask if Adeyemi has made any progress?

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Dec 29 with 3272 viewsgeminimustang

keiffer Moore?
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 29 with 3265 viewsGavTWTD

I'm not at the conference, but I'm sure it and questions about moore will be asked

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 29 with 3265 viewsBattyboy

Gav, I heard that Blanchfield is on loan at Aldershot?
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Dec 29 with 3263 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick doing iFollow, won't be long.
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 29 with 3258 viewsRensham

Yes we are 10th and sliding and with an injury crisis will field the U-23's against Shef Utd.
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 29 with 3258 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Dec 29 with 3255 viewsGavTWTD

We're live, talking about bish

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Dec 29 with 3255 viewsbobwya

Glass half empty rensham?
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Dec 29 with 3255 viewsGavTWTD

Completely empty by the sounds

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Dec 29 with 3253 viewsportmanking

why does my page keep refreshing with ads
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Dec 29 with 3251 viewsportmanking

stream constantly stuttering
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Dec 29 with 3250 viewsbluered26

jonas has come on so well since signing,he's not Creswell or Mings nor are they him.Thinking he will be a part of the club for many years to come
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Dec 29 with 3250 viewsGavTWTD

If you're having problems you can view via our facebook page

Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Dec 29 with 3249 viewsPhilTWTD

Not mine before anyone asks!
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Dec 29 with 3242 viewsPablo9

someone ask more about Bart... yes he doesn't pick Palace team but will MM let Bart go? is he for sale?!
Ipswich Town v Derby County: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Dec 29 with 3218 viewsGavTWTD

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you in the chatroom for the Derby game if you're not at PR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024