Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I managed to embarrass myself last night 21:15 - Dec 23 with 1338 viewsgosblue

I was staying at the same hotel as Portsmouth FC 1st team last (they were away at Shrewsbury today). I asked one of the young lads what age group they were, thinking maybe U23. We're the 1st team he grinned. A quick google later showed me it was Tareiq Holmes-Dennis. They all looked so young. I must be getting old. But then Brett Pitman appeared in the bar in his stocking feet desperately searching for biscuits. That's a serious habit he's got there LOL
I managed to embarrass myself last night (n/t) on 21:32 - Dec 23 with 1245 viewscommuterblue

Blog: Harry Was Right (Potter, Not the One From Bath). The Only Thing We Should Fear is Fear Itself

I managed to embarrass myself last night on 21:37 - Dec 23 with 1227 viewscommuterblue

I was in NIgeria when Portsmouth played Man Utd in Nigeria after Pompey won the FA cup. All the Nigerian staff were in awe of Kanu and wanted phoyts with him, so you had Englad players Crouch, Glen Johnson, Jermaine Defoe all being pestered to take photos of the staff with Kanu.

Meanwhile I was busy getting the Hermanator to sign my old Greene King away shirt :)

Blog: Harry Was Right (Potter, Not the One From Bath). The Only Thing We Should Fear is Fear Itself

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024