Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop at Boro 12:49 - Dec 10 with 2872 viewsCurrie10

Offer anything? Few glimpses or look off the pace / short of match fitness practice?
Bishop at Boro on 13:07 - Dec 10 with 2844 viewsgmanrom

Didn't look great in my humble opinion but still to early to judge.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Bishop at Boro on 13:13 - Dec 10 with 2833 viewsbournemouthblue

Bishop at Boro on 13:07 - Dec 10 by gmanrom

Didn't look great in my humble opinion but still to early to judge.

It can't be easy performing having barely played in two years

You fear the same fate could hit Dozzell :(

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Bishop at Boro on 14:13 - Dec 10 with 2704 viewsStadiumofdark

I thought Teddy did ok when he came on.

I certainly don't think many Ipswich fans were bashing the bishop after the game.....

In reality, he had little chance to do anything... although he tracked back, blocked a few crosses., and at least passed the ball forward from midfield. Just needs time on the pitch
Bishop at Boro on 15:07 - Dec 10 with 2614 viewsdalianwasexciting

Bishop at Boro on 14:13 - Dec 10 by Stadiumofdark

I thought Teddy did ok when he came on.

I certainly don't think many Ipswich fans were bashing the bishop after the game.....

In reality, he had little chance to do anything... although he tracked back, blocked a few crosses., and at least passed the ball forward from midfield. Just needs time on the pitch

He clearly wanted to make an impression, actually looked comfortable on the ball in a dispirited side. He is a fair bit off match fitness but certainly looked to get the ball down and look to drive forward.

We could do with a fit and firing Teddy to add to that midfield which was again lacking yesterday.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Bishop at Boro on 15:19 - Dec 10 with 2589 viewsWickets

Bishop at Boro on 15:07 - Dec 10 by dalianwasexciting

He clearly wanted to make an impression, actually looked comfortable on the ball in a dispirited side. He is a fair bit off match fitness but certainly looked to get the ball down and look to drive forward.

We could do with a fit and firing Teddy to add to that midfield which was again lacking yesterday.

Bishop was probley best out of our midfield for me not that that was too hard as Huws and Ward and Connelly looked jaded . I'm hoping that both him and Huws can get fit and maintain it so we have a chance of competing in that department. I say that Skuse did his usual decent defensive job.
Bishop at Boro on 16:07 - Dec 10 with 2517 viewsDarth_Koont

Bishop at Boro on 15:19 - Dec 10 by Wickets

Bishop was probley best out of our midfield for me not that that was too hard as Huws and Ward and Connelly looked jaded . I'm hoping that both him and Huws can get fit and maintain it so we have a chance of competing in that department. I say that Skuse did his usual decent defensive job.

Yep, same here.

Huws and Connolly worked hard but Teddy looked the most purposeful. Ward was the next most dangerous midfielder but really frustrating how he takes up such great positions only to not quite take the ball with him or make the wrong decision.

Celina just had one of those days where next to nothing came off.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bishop at Boro on 16:48 - Dec 10 with 2430 viewsMullet

Thought he was keen to impress in a game where we'd been largely shut out.

He's not fit but he looked more like the old Bishop than he ever has. As I said last night, he must be due a start soon if Huws plays like that again. I do wonder if the current shape is more of a problem for him now we have very different options in the squad to 14/15 when he broke through.

You almost need Huws or Adeyemi as the muscle to offset the risk of teams brushing us aside if we have Connolly, Bish, Celina etc all at once.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024