Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oddschecker us today 09:13 - Dec 9 with 1919 viewsCurrie10

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/middlesbrough-v-ipswic

All £££ going on the Boro.. boo.
Oddschecker us today on 09:47 - Dec 9 with 1868 viewsstrikalite

Corals 5/1, lets see what were are on the coupon when I pop in there shortly, lucky to get 3/1....considering we beat Derby away and Forest at home and they lost their last two of which one being Derby at home 0-3 AND we're sitting 7th above them it's a head scratch, a great time to play them, their fans will be quiet and we should be full of confidence..
Oddschecker us today on 10:05 - Dec 9 with 1851 viewsTLA

Oddschecker us today on 09:47 - Dec 9 by strikalite

Corals 5/1, lets see what were are on the coupon when I pop in there shortly, lucky to get 3/1....considering we beat Derby away and Forest at home and they lost their last two of which one being Derby at home 0-3 AND we're sitting 7th above them it's a head scratch, a great time to play them, their fans will be quiet and we should be full of confidence..

My 'Boro mate says they're rubbish and 'play worse football than your lot'. They want Monk out.

I've got a couple of quid on us to win 3-2 at 50-1.
Oddschecker us today on 10:12 - Dec 9 with 1841 viewsstrikalite

Oddschecker us today on 10:05 - Dec 9 by TLA

My 'Boro mate says they're rubbish and 'play worse football than your lot'. They want Monk out.

I've got a couple of quid on us to win 3-2 at 50-1.

Yeah they're not happy at all up there, still a hard place to go in my view, why is that? Because it really shouldn't be especially right now, but we need to concentrate at the back, they still have decent players who could stick three past us quite easily...
Oddschecker us today on 10:51 - Dec 9 with 1812 viewsBent_double

Oddschecker us today on 10:12 - Dec 9 by strikalite

Yeah they're not happy at all up there, still a hard place to go in my view, why is that? Because it really shouldn't be especially right now, but we need to concentrate at the back, they still have decent players who could stick three past us quite easily...

Assombalonga, Bamford, Gestede.....don't know which of them will be playing today, but I'd be surprised if they don't score against us.

Still, confident we can do them 1-2, or maybe a 2-2.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Oddschecker us today on 11:06 - Dec 9 with 1796 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oddschecker us today on 10:12 - Dec 9 by strikalite

I can see monk looking to keep them sound at the back after the Derby score. Another loss after that drubbing and the fans will properly turn.

I expect under 2.5 goals and that would be the bet for me if I did. But I won't be having anything on the game.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oddschecker us today on 11:12 - Dec 9 with 1787 viewsDarth_Koont

Boro's home record vs our away record gives them a marginal advantage. And we don't do draws.

5/1 looks a good bet.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 11:16]

Pronouns: He/Him

Oddschecker us today on 11:18 - Dec 9 with 1768 viewsclive_baker

Oddschecker us today on 09:47 - Dec 9 by strikalite

Massive cliche but the first goal is massive today. If we can take the lead they might well self destruct.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oddschecker us today on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 1733 viewsstrikalite

Oddschecker us today on 11:18 - Dec 9 by clive_baker

Massive cliche but the first goal is massive today. If we can take the lead they might well self destruct.

We must keep them out, the longer the game goes without them scoring the more the crowd should get on their backs....then we score late on, perfect!
Login to get fewer ads

Oddschecker us today on 12:51 - Dec 9 with 1682 viewsjas0999

I can see us getting something.
Oddschecker us today on 14:03 - Dec 9 with 1641 viewsCurrie10

Oddschecker us today on 12:51 - Dec 9 by jas0999

I can see us getting something.

The amount of times that oddschecker with the blue / red and patterns has actually been right is worrying.

We were totally blue across the board for Derby + Forest.

I think we'll lose 3-1 today, but of course happy to be proved wrong.

The fact Boro have lost their last two bothers me. If they'd won their last I would fancy us more today.

COYB!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024