Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? 01:11 - Dec 4 with 1968 viewsCurrie10

Just had a look at the draw now/ stadiums.

I think I'm going to gamble a little and try to get tickets for 2 x last 16 in Moscow.

Sidenote - stupidly didn't realise England v Belgium was in Kalingrad! Bit of a game changer.... will be at that if possible...
Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 01:24 - Dec 4 with 1956 viewsclive_baker

Told myself Euro 2016 would be my last tournament following England but I have to admit to being tempted. Might try and get out to something.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 02:35 - Dec 4 with 1931 viewsCurrie10

Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 01:24 - Dec 4 by clive_baker

Told myself Euro 2016 would be my last tournament following England but I have to admit to being tempted. Might try and get out to something.

I think Russia I'll retire at 32 should I be able to get any that appeal.

Been to the last 3, so Ukraine/Brazil/France. Qatar doesn't appeal, nor the Euros with them being everywhere unless of course I go to a game at Wembley but just feels wrong....
Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 04:00 - Dec 4 with 1909 viewsTractorWood

Was thinking of going to the Panama game in Nizhny Novgorod just because it's an obscure jaunt. I'm in central Cambodia at the moment so that game's pretty local by comparison.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 4:00]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 09:39 - Dec 4 with 1753 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 01:24 - Dec 4 by clive_baker

The Belgium game in Kaliningrad has tempted me..

It's only a short journey from either Poland or Lithuania so would be more of a Russia 'lite' compared to travelling to Moscow or the depths of the Eastern states.
Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 10:28 - Dec 4 with 1730 viewshammo56

Didn't get Argentina in our group as I wanted but am tempted by the Belgium game.
Daughter doesn't want to go after Moscow in 2007 and Marseille last year. If I don't go to the Belgium game then that will probably be it for me in terms of World Cups as definitely won't do 2022 and by the time 2026 arrives will be too old to want to jaunt around the world following England.
Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 11:21 - Dec 4 with 1688 viewsStokieBlue

As they said on Football Weekly the other day, England aren't Wales or Scotland and qualify for most major tournaments so they recommended giving this one a miss.

At least we weren't drawn in Moscow but I've been to Russia a number of times and I do think they will target the England fans regardless of location (playing in St. Petersburg or Moscow obviously would have been worse). Probably place where stuff is least likely to happen Kallingrad.

Just doesn't seem worth the risk but hopefully nothing will happen and you'll enjoy the games.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Russia world cup more on sale tomorrow - anyone tempted to go ? on 15:30 - Dec 4 with 1594 viewsbluejake78

15 days in the clink if caught drinking in the streets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024