Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just looking at the table / fixtures 09:48 - Dec 3 with 452 viewsclive_baker

That Derby (H) game could be a biggie to see out 2017, assuming we're in touching distance at that point. Trips to Boro and Wolves in the meantime won't be easy, so massively important PR becomes a bit of a fortress and we take maximum points from the home matches against Reading and QPR.

Having said that, I fancy us to nick something at Boro next weekend. I feel like confidence is sky high at the moment off the back of these 2 wins and with Chambo coming back, Huws getting back to his best, Bishop back, Garner back, Celina and Waghorn looking unplayable it's a good time to be playing them. Boro are scarier on paper than in reality at the moment, they've lost their last 2 including a 3-0 home defeat to Derby and we should go there and throw a little caution to the wind with a view to taking the game to them. I've just decided I'm going to go, never been to the Riverside before so sod it, last away day of 2017 for me.

Derby play Villa before we play them where something has to give, and Hull away won't be easy, so there's no reason why we couldn't keep pace with them over the next 4 matches.

COYB

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024