Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half season tickets 02:57 - Dec 3 with 1968 viewsCurrie10

Available for £245 in lower tiers......

Appeal to anyone or horrific 'value'?!
Half season tickets on 08:36 - Dec 3 with 1888 viewsTractorWood

The latter for me. I'd be surprised if they sold more than 50/100. Club still playing hard ball with multiple match packs but make it appealing and the STHs who've been going since the civil war will be up in arms. No win situation.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Half season tickets on 11:42 - Dec 3 with 1773 viewsCurrie10

Half season tickets on 08:36 - Dec 3 by TractorWood

The latter for me. I'd be surprised if they sold more than 50/100. Club still playing hard ball with multiple match packs but make it appealing and the STHs who've been going since the civil war will be up in arms. No win situation.

I think this will change in the summer or the club is totally clueless on what to do.

At the minute they're unfortunately between a rock and a hard place.

That said, even with the £10 season ticket promo for Forest that didn't really do an awful lot to boost the gate so be very interesting what the regime come up with in the summer.

Like you say, be amazed if many half season tickets get shifted unless we take a ridiculous amount of points from the coming fixtures!
Half season tickets on 11:46 - Dec 3 with 1771 viewsPinewoodblue

Half season tickets on 11:42 - Dec 3 by Currie10

I think this will change in the summer or the club is totally clueless on what to do.

At the minute they're unfortunately between a rock and a hard place.

That said, even with the £10 season ticket promo for Forest that didn't really do an awful lot to boost the gate so be very interesting what the regime come up with in the summer.

Like you say, be amazed if many half season tickets get shifted unless we take a ridiculous amount of points from the coming fixtures!

Presumably existing season ticket holders didn't feel able to encourage others to come back.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Half season tickets on 11:53 - Dec 3 with 1756 viewsWickets

Half season tickets on 08:36 - Dec 3 by TractorWood

What civil war you talking about?
Half season tickets on 13:54 - Dec 3 with 1715 viewsnorth_stand77

Does anybody know if the club are still doing the 'choose 6 games' scheme?
Also, where did you find the half season ticket info please Currie 10?
Half season tickets on 15:18 - Dec 3 with 1671 viewsNazemariner

Half season tickets on 11:46 - Dec 3 by Pinewoodblue

Presumably existing season ticket holders didn't feel able to encourage others to come back.

I for one didn’t even bother trying. My non Town supporting mates have gone to promo games with me previously, and I’m pretty sure they would have no interest in going again anytime soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024