Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit where credit is due 17:46 - Dec 2 with 2540 viewshowdonblue

I am not a Mick inner by any means but everyone deserves credit this week for the 6 points gained !

Even though I want Mcarthy and Evans gone I still support this great club .

Great week
Credit where credit is due on 18:17 - Dec 2 with 2455 viewsWestSussexBlue

You echo my sentiments, to look at the table and appreciate what MM is doing is great.
I’m still in the time for change camp at the end of this season but fair play.
Credit where credit is due on 18:21 - Dec 2 with 2446 viewsnshearman1

Credit where credit is due on 18:17 - Dec 2 by WestSussexBlue

You echo my sentiments, to look at the table and appreciate what MM is doing is great.
I’m still in the time for change camp at the end of this season but fair play.

Totally agreed
Credit where credit is due on 18:22 - Dec 2 with 2433 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fair one

Out of interest (and I don't intend this as a dig), what would it take to change your view?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Credit where credit is due on 18:28 - Dec 2 with 2417 viewsjas0999

Agreed. Fantastic week. My beef is more at Evans - no issues with Mick when he plays the way he did today. Big test for Evans in January though. On verge of play offs and clearly need some invest,net in the defence. Will he spend or do as he did a few years back?
Credit where credit is due on 18:29 - Dec 2 with 2413 viewshowdonblue

Credit where credit is due on 18:22 - Dec 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fair one

Out of interest (and I don't intend this as a dig), what would it take to change your view?

From my point of view I was happy with Mick for the first two seasons!

However when he seemingly accepted poor backing from Evans after our play off season and in my opinion was just picking up his money that was it for me !

I would have expected a man like him to have said publicly “ Back me or I’m off “!

Which I believe he deserved
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 18:58]
Credit where credit is due on 18:56 - Dec 2 with 2360 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Credit where credit is due on 18:29 - Dec 2 by howdonblue

However when he seemingly accepted poor backing from Evans after our play off season and in my opinion was just picking up his money that was it for me !

I would have expected a man like him to have said publicly “ Back me or I’m off “!

So is there anything that would make you change your mind again? Or is that it as far as you’re concerned - even if we win every game from now until the end of the season?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Credit where credit is due on 19:01 - Dec 2 with 2337 viewshowdonblue

Credit where credit is due on 18:56 - Dec 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

So is there anything that would make you change your mind again? Or is that it as far as you’re concerned - even if we win every game from now until the end of the season?

No !
I just want us to get in a younger manager with more flair now !

As in the long tradition we have had in the main in the 43 years that I have followed the club .
Credit where credit is due on 19:02 - Dec 2 with 2333 viewsWickets

It should not need saying but true fans will support the club through thick and thin. That is not a go at anyone who decided not to renew . Sure most on here love this club and will enjoy this weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Credit where credit is due on 19:05 - Dec 2 with 2328 viewshowdonblue

Credit where credit is due on 19:02 - Dec 2 by Wickets

It should not need saying but true fans will support the club through thick and thin. That is not a go at anyone who decided not to renew . Sure most on here love this club and will enjoy this weekend.

I still love this club that is why I have such strong opinions on the last 3 poor seasons .

I hate to see our once great club being compared with the likes of the burton albions of this world .

Having supported town 43 years I feel I have the right to have my say
Credit where credit is due on 19:11 - Dec 2 with 2309 viewsWickets

Credit where credit is due on 19:05 - Dec 2 by howdonblue

I still love this club that is why I have such strong opinions on the last 3 poor seasons .

I hate to see our once great club being compared with the likes of the burton albions of this world .

Having supported town 43 years I feel I have the right to have my say

Of course you do and i am not having a go at anyone however long or shorter time they have been a blue, just for the record i was there when Jungle boy headed that goal to win the league! does that make my opinion better than my grandson . no. just enjoy the result, we won.
Credit where credit is due on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 2290 viewshowdonblue

Credit where credit is due on 19:11 - Dec 2 by Wickets

Of course you do and i am not having a go at anyone however long or shorter time they have been a blue, just for the record i was there when Jungle boy headed that goal to win the league! does that make my opinion better than my grandson . no. just enjoy the result, we won.

👍 Fair enough
Credit where credit is due on 19:25 - Dec 2 with 2266 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Credit where credit is due on 18:29 - Dec 2 by howdonblue

He's too smart to do something like that.

Makes him less employable in the future.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024