Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway Has A Point See Fans Leaving Portman Road Early Annoys Me 16:18 - Nov 28 with 730 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Holloway Has A Point See Fans Leaving Portman Road Early Annoys Me on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 638 viewsSwansea_Blue

Everyone is entitled to do what ever they want. But I agree, it bugs me too. Some will have genuine reasons, but there's no way that everyone that leaves early has to be somewhere else instead . Most just give up. I bet these same people don't walk out of the cinema early (or maybe they do - maybe they've got short attention spans!).

It's not as bad as booing the team, but if you're not going to support then Holloway has a point - why bother going in the first place?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Holloway Has A Point See Fans Leaving Portman Road Early Annoys Me on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 620 viewsRadlett_blue

Holloway Has A Point See Fans Leaving Portman Road Early Annoys Me on 17:31 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

Everyone is entitled to do what ever they want. But I agree, it bugs me too. Some will have genuine reasons, but there's no way that everyone that leaves early has to be somewhere else instead . Most just give up. I bet these same people don't walk out of the cinema early (or maybe they do - maybe they've got short attention spans!).

It's not as bad as booing the team, but if you're not going to support then Holloway has a point - why bother going in the first place?

I missed Emile Heskey scoring Liverpool's last goal in their 6-0 win at Portman Road in 2002 after I left early. I'd also had to put up with 2 gloating Scousers sitting right behind me for 89 minutes. Not unreasonable, IMO.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024