Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop 21:46 - Nov 20 with 2820 viewstextbackup

Basically a lawyer for football fans (I think)

Anyway they've reported a story this evening, someone watching MOTD has complained about being offended after seeing, on TV, a fan giving the w*nker sign. Fan has been written to by club and ban to follow....

If there's a button to stop the world, could it please be pressed now

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 21:56 - Nov 20 with 2758 viewsPJH

Two worrying things, firstly that there are people like that MOTD viewer and secondly that button that you refer to has Donald Trump's podgy finger hovering over it.
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 21:59 - Nov 20 with 2734 viewsSarge

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 21:56 - Nov 20 by PJH

Two worrying things, firstly that there are people like that MOTD viewer and secondly that button that you refer to has Donald Trump's podgy finger hovering over it.

Honestly if there was nuclear annihilation scheduled for tomorrow I wouldn't be too fussed. The world's gone, things like this motd Mary Whitehouse are common all over the place now and it's really depressing me.
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:07 - Nov 20 with 2690 viewsjeera

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 21:59 - Nov 20 by Sarge

Honestly if there was nuclear annihilation scheduled for tomorrow I wouldn't be too fussed. The world's gone, things like this motd Mary Whitehouse are common all over the place now and it's really depressing me.

I'd feel for the animals.

They've done nothing wrong.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:09 - Nov 20 with 2682 viewsm14_blue

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:07 - Nov 20 by jeera

And Rachel Riley, she is without sin.

Everyone else can do one.
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:17 - Nov 20 with 2649 viewsSarge

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:07 - Nov 20 by jeera

I envy the animals
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:34 - Nov 20 with 2610 viewsjeera

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:09 - Nov 20 by m14_blue

Hope fully someone will send her a fair warning, like a ...

Nope. I can't bring myself to do it. It's too poor a joke even for me.

Where's Hoppy?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:36 - Nov 20 with 2612 viewsBlueBadger

Disgraceful, the police should be involved. To prosecute that MOTD viewer for wasting everyone's time dealing with this non-event on the telly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:43 - Nov 20 with 2591 viewsmarcus1642

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:36 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Disgraceful, the police should be involved. To prosecute that MOTD viewer for wasting everyone's time dealing with this non-event on the telly.

For once, you make a fair point.
Login to get fewer ads

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 23:15 - Nov 20 with 2542 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:09 - Nov 20 by m14_blue

.....as is Lucy Verasamy (although she was born in Norfolk !)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 23:20 - Nov 20 with 2533 viewsBecclesITFC

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:36 - Nov 20 by BlueBadger

Guarantee it will be a London fan from Surrey. Just a hinch.
Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 23:34 - Nov 20 with 2502 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 23:15 - Nov 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

.....as is Lucy Verasamy (although she was born in Norfolk !)

She does the horse racing going reports on ITV racing these days!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 23:55 - Nov 20 with 2479 viewsBlueBadger

Follow an account of twitter, FSF faircop on 22:43 - Nov 20 by marcus1642

For once, you make a fair point.

I can scientifically demonstrate to within 4 decimals places exactly why 'Morrisey is a tw@t' is an entirely fair point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024