Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA - you may dare to dream again. 11:06 - Nov 20 with 11046 viewsCoco

Throw the dice, gamble, enjoy the ride and take a risk.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:09 - Nov 20 with 7766 viewsStenvict

Cringe

Poll: What will be announced first?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:10 - Nov 20 with 7761 viewsbluewein

Funny way to say "see you next season."

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:12 - Nov 20 with 7743 viewsCoco

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:09 - Nov 20 by Stenvict

Cringe

Ghuh

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:14 - Nov 20 with 7727 viewsartsbossbeard

Been a little quiet lately, Coco.

Not losing enough games for you?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:20 - Nov 20 with 7709 viewsCoco

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:14 - Nov 20 by artsbossbeard

Been a little quiet lately, Coco.

Not losing enough games for you?

Just totally apathetic. Cheer on Mick if you wish.

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:20 - Nov 20 with 7704 viewsartsbossbeard

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:20 - Nov 20 by Coco

Just totally apathetic. Cheer on Mick if you wish.

I'll cheer on Town.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:27 - Nov 20 with 7685 viewstextbackup

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:20 - Nov 20 by artsbossbeard

I'll cheer on Town.

You realise that those against MM still back town don't you? The whole point of wanting MM out is because (I certainly) believe there's managers out there better that could do more with the squad

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:55 - Nov 20 with 7613 viewsartsbossbeard

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:27 - Nov 20 by textbackup

You realise that those against MM still back town don't you? The whole point of wanting MM out is because (I certainly) believe there's managers out there better that could do more with the squad

I'd like to think that this is the case, of course.

Login to get fewer ads

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 11:56 - Nov 20 with 7606 viewsMaySixth

Yes, like Pepe Mel

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:08 - Nov 20 with 7554 viewsNo9

Chinese owners-
Hot money?
WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:11 - Nov 20 with 7541 viewsCoco

Well obviously text.

I always cheer on the lads to win, i just cant stand the football mick employs and couce this after playing hours. Im sorry.

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:30 - Nov 20 with 7482 viewstextbackup

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:11 - Nov 20 by Coco

Well obviously text.

I always cheer on the lads to win, i just cant stand the football mick employs and couce this after playing hours. Im sorry.

Don't be sorry to me, I'm with ya!
Few mates in our wassap group saying this Saturday, even when we took the lead there was no massive excitement.
It's just, huff puff - state of whateverness

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:34 - Nov 20 with 7467 viewsJ2BLUE

Name three realistic managers who do better. I'm open to ideas, I just don't believe you will able to name three that I agree with. Or even one...

It will be a free agent who has been out of the game a while so please don't suggest we go and get a top manager from league one or anything as it won't happen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:41 - Nov 20 with 7451 viewstextbackup

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:34 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

Name three realistic managers who do better. I'm open to ideas, I just don't believe you will able to name three that I agree with. Or even one...

It will be a free agent who has been out of the game a while so please don't suggest we go and get a top manager from league one or anything as it won't happen.

Before I name anyone can we just establish something, are you saying because you can't think of one that we should stick with McCarthy for the foreseeable future?

For what it's worth I'd have got warburton in last season, he'd have been great. But we sat with fingers up arses hoping to simply stay up, and only MM could have done that, so I'm told

But for now, it's the younger guys I'm wanting, someone like Reuser, doing his thing with the Dutch kids. I want someone that will make me proud of this club again
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 12:49]

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:49 - Nov 20 with 7420 viewsCoco

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:34 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

Why. Hopefully it would be a shrewd young choice from lower down or just maybe someone we haven’t heard of from the tired old merry go round.

I know it’ll be more depressing but i just want some joy in my footy again. Thats all.

Remeber - “ipswich is a tough place to come to and we knew we had to stop them playing”?

Those were the days.

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 13:10 - Nov 20 with 7358 viewsJ2BLUE

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:41 - Nov 20 by textbackup

Before I name anyone can we just establish something, are you saying because you can't think of one that we should stick with McCarthy for the foreseeable future?

For what it's worth I'd have got warburton in last season, he'd have been great. But we sat with fingers up arses hoping to simply stay up, and only MM could have done that, so I'm told

But for now, it's the younger guys I'm wanting, someone like Reuser, doing his thing with the Dutch kids. I want someone that will make me proud of this club again
[Post edited 20 Nov 2017 12:49]

No, I think the time is right for MM to leave. Hopefully with a good reception at the end of his final game. I'm not convinced at all that we won't get an announcement in February saying he is staying. All i'm saying about his replacement is be careful what we wish for. I'm sure there are managers out there who could come in a do a better job but I think the chances of ME finding one are very low. I can see a similar appointment to MM or Jewell; a manager who has been out of the game a long time and is an old hand. I think some will end up looking back and thinking we've thrown away a manager like MM who isn't perfect but made the best of what we had. I hope i'm wrong and obviously i'm not the one paying to sit and watch so it's easy for me to see things on a result only basis.

Truly impaired.

You're really asking for trouble.... on 13:15 - Nov 20 with 7342 viewsBloots

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 13:10 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

No, I think the time is right for MM to leave. Hopefully with a good reception at the end of his final game. I'm not convinced at all that we won't get an announcement in February saying he is staying. All i'm saying about his replacement is be careful what we wish for. I'm sure there are managers out there who could come in a do a better job but I think the chances of ME finding one are very low. I can see a similar appointment to MM or Jewell; a manager who has been out of the game a long time and is an old hand. I think some will end up looking back and thinking we've thrown away a manager like MM who isn't perfect but made the best of what we had. I hope i'm wrong and obviously i'm not the one paying to sit and watch so it's easy for me to see things on a result only basis.

....with this post matey.

"A good reception"

"Careful what you wish for"

"Made the best of what he had"

....may your god be with you.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 13:36 - Nov 20 with 7293 viewstextbackup

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 13:10 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

How many MM games have you sat through to say he should get a good send off, out of interest? Because I've watched probably 98% of the home games and many seats, and I can hand on heart say he alone has made me not enjoy watching ITFC

You're really asking for trouble.... on 15:25 - Nov 20 with 7178 viewsJ2BLUE

You're really asking for trouble.... on 13:15 - Nov 20 by Bloots

....with this post matey.

"A good reception"

"Careful what you wish for"

"Made the best of what he had"

....may your god be with you.

You're here Bloots, you're here.

Truly impaired.

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 15:31 - Nov 20 with 7168 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Saw a Town fan on twitter the other day (the night of the 3-0 Preston win) saying that she was so much of Anti-Mick that she didn't bother celebrating the goals. She claimed she sat in her seat as everyone celebrated around her and was disappointed those around her were being so 'fickle'.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 15:32 - Nov 20 with 7158 viewsJ2BLUE

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 13:36 - Nov 20 by textbackup

How many MM games have you sat through to say he should get a good send off, out of interest? Because I've watched probably 98% of the home games and many seats, and I can hand on heart say he alone has made me not enjoy watching ITFC

About 4 I think. Again, you're looking at it from an overall perspective which is fair enough as you pay your money and can have a stronger opinion than I can. I can look at it purely based on results. If you look at it that way then it's very difficult to say he hasn't done a good job and should get a decent send off. You will know better than me if that is likely to happen or not.

I really hope we get someone new in who plays attacking football and gets results. We all know they won't be backed with more money because if MM hasn't earnt Evans' trust then no one will. I think we're spinning the roulette wheel to get someone better. It's possible but the odds are in favour of not getting someone better. All IMO of course.

Don't get we wrong, it's clear this relationship can't be repaired and he should be thanked for his service and shown the door; I just wonder if some of you might regret it if
we're playing the same way under a lesser manager.

Truly impaired.

Yeah, that was before.... on 16:10 - Nov 20 with 7115 viewsBloots

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:49 - Nov 20 by Coco

Why. Hopefully it would be a shrewd young choice from lower down or just maybe someone we haven’t heard of from the tired old merry go round.

I know it’ll be more depressing but i just want some joy in my footy again. Thats all.

Remeber - “ipswich is a tough place to come to and we knew we had to stop them playing”?

Those were the days.

....our current owner decided he could run the club on £87.50 in loose change and £12.75 in luncheon vouchers.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 16:19 - Nov 20 with 7100 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 15:32 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

About 4 I think. Again, you're looking at it from an overall perspective which is fair enough as you pay your money and can have a stronger opinion than I can. I can look at it purely based on results. If you look at it that way then it's very difficult to say he hasn't done a good job and should get a decent send off. You will know better than me if that is likely to happen or not.

I really hope we get someone new in who plays attacking football and gets results. We all know they won't be backed with more money because if MM hasn't earnt Evans' trust then no one will. I think we're spinning the roulette wheel to get someone better. It's possible but the odds are in favour of not getting someone better. All IMO of course.

Don't get we wrong, it's clear this relationship can't be repaired and he should be thanked for his service and shown the door; I just wonder if some of you might regret it if
we're playing the same way under a lesser manager.

I be sat through about 90 in the last two and a half seasons and I too would look at it based on results

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 16:31 - Nov 20 with 7064 viewsBenters

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 12:11 - Nov 20 by Coco

Well obviously text.

Never be sorry,stick to your views they are the same as mine.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 16:53 - Nov 20 with 7007 views_

WBA - you may dare to dream again. on 16:31 - Nov 20 by Benters

Never be sorry,stick to your views they are the same as mine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024