Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. 07:36 - Nov 20 with 36567 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Platinum wedding anniversary. Great stuff.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:43 - Nov 21 with 2386 viewskozmik

Tax Dodging Parasites

Supporter since 1965

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:46 - Nov 21 with 2384 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 01:27 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

According to UKIPPers about 35,000 years.

'Bl00dy anatomically modern humans, coming over here with their advanced stone tool technologies and exploiting our eco-cultural niche'.

My point entirely. King George I came to the throne sone 400 years ago. For some on here that is far too recent to make the current Queen British. Hence my Nigel Farage quip to No9.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 8:00]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:55 - Nov 21 with 2373 viewsimsureazzure

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 14:57 - Nov 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Tbf, I'm no leftie, but I despise the Royals and would like a republic, shame Olly Cromwell messed up after getting rid of Charles I. This myth we would lose out on tourism if we did away with them is ridiculous. Tourists come to see the sites like the tower of London and Stonehenge not have tea with Liz Windsor at Buck palace. They basically came into existence through 'medieval mafia' type families, do we still need that now in 2017?

'shame Olly Cromwell messed up'

Surely you are not in favour of fundamental religious nut jobs?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:49 - Nov 21 with 2331 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:39 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

I really wish people would read what I post.

I didn’t try to align antisemitsm with the left any more than I tried to align racism with the right. I said far right and far left. An important distinction.

"I didn’t try to align antisemitsm with the left "

WHAT?
You have done nothing else ever since the boy Jezza almost unseated your darling leader.
Or is your portfolio edited & directed by Guido?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:51 - Nov 21 with 2329 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:46 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

My point entirely. King George I came to the throne sone 400 years ago. For some on here that is far too recent to make the current Queen British. Hence my Nigel Farage quip to No9.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 8:00]

To repeat, your historical & geographical knowledge are woefully lacking, young man.
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:00 - Nov 21 with 2318 viewschicoazul

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:55 - Nov 21 by imsureazzure

Some people still think Cromwell did it for the people and because he wanted a republic and not because he was a born again fundamentalist lunatic.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:00 - Nov 21 with 2318 viewsRadlett_blue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 07:55 - Nov 21 by imsureazzure

And Cromwell effectively became a "King", as Lord Protector & tried to hand over power to his son.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:11 - Nov 21 with 2301 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 09:51 - Nov 21 by No9

To repeat, your historical & geographical knowledge are woefully lacking, young man.

Perhaps such a well read an intelligent man such as yourself can enlighten me as to what is incorrect in that post?

Do you dispute that the Queen was born in the United Kingdom? Do you dispute that both of her parents were born in the United Kingdom?

Do you consider people born in Britain, of British born parents, but who have ancestors who were immigrants, are not British?

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:26 - Nov 21 with 2278 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:11 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Perhaps such a well read an intelligent man such as yourself can enlighten me as to what is incorrect in that post?

Do you dispute that the Queen was born in the United Kingdom? Do you dispute that both of her parents were born in the United Kingdom?

Do you consider people born in Britain, of British born parents, but who have ancestors who were immigrants, are not British?

I refer you to my post
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 2265 viewsLord_Lucan

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:11 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

This thread seems to have gone off on a tangent.

Initially it was a simple congratulations to a couple on a momentous occasion but it has been hijacked by people as a platform to blow off hot air.

I think we should have had a national holiday, in recognition of the event but at the back of everyone's minds a reminder that they will both soon be dead. We are talking about a couple that have basically given up their life for The United Kingdom.

70 years of selfless duty.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:30 - Nov 21 with 2263 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:26 - Nov 21 by No9

I refer you to my post

It's a simple question to answer.

Iron Lion Zion

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:32 - Nov 21 with 2259 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:29 - Nov 21 by Lord_Lucan

Initially it was a simple congratulations to a couple on a momentous occasion but it has been hijacked by people as a platform to blow off hot air.

I think we should have had a national holiday, in recognition of the event but at the back of everyone's minds a reminder that they will both soon be dead. We are talking about a couple that have basically given up their life for The United Kingdom.

Indeed. Unfortunately people used it to call them tax evaders and foreigners.

I wouldn't want to still be working at their age. Well done to them both.

Iron Lion Zion

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:35 - Nov 21 with 2253 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:30 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

It's a simple question to answer.

I refer you back to my post, it could not be simpler.
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:37 - Nov 21 with 2247 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:35 - Nov 21 by No9

I refer you back to my post, it could not be simpler.

What post? Perhaps a link please.

Iron Lion Zion

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:41 - Nov 21 with 2244 viewsdissboy2

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:29 - Nov 21 by Lord_Lucan

well said
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:41 - Nov 21 with 2241 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:37 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

What post? Perhaps a link please.

OK, again - your knowledge of history & geography is appalling
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:48 - Nov 21 with 2222 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:41 - Nov 21 by No9

OK, again - your knowledge of history & geography is appalling

Yes I'm sure it is. Now would you care to answer my question.

Iron Lion Zion

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:58 - Nov 21 with 2212 viewsNo9

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:48 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I'm sure it is. Now would you care to answer my question.

I have answered your questions - unlike you who never answers anything
You just don't like, or don't understand, the answer

Will 'blood is thicker than water' help?
Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 11:10 - Nov 21 with 2192 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. on 10:58 - Nov 21 by No9

I have answered your questions - unlike you who never answers anything
You just don't like, or don't understand, the answer

Will 'blood is thicker than water' help?

You haven't answered the question. You have said that my knowledge of history & geography is appalling. That is your opinion.

Now are you going to answer the question?

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024