Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 matches between now and Christmas 09:00 - Oct 29 with 1864 viewsclive_baker

Just looked at the fuxture list. Crikey. Can't see us getting any more than 12 points from these next 10 unfortunately. That would leave us on 33 points at the half way mark, a run rate that would have us about 10th come the end of the season. Feels about right.

Thoughts?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 1809 viewsBlueNomad

Who knows? We had a hard run of fixtures last season and got a good return out of them.
10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:13 - Oct 29 with 1791 viewstextbackup

Depends how many of those teams are below us and low on confidence, anyone above us just write the game off though

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:14 - Oct 29 with 1784 viewsclive_baker

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:09 - Oct 29 by BlueNomad

Who knows? We had a hard run of fixtures last season and got a good return out of them.

Hopefully. It's the 6 away games at Cardiff, Hull, Villa, Derby, Boro and Wolves that make me nervous. Can't see much out of that to be honest. Puts a bit of pressure on the home matches that are by no means easy against the likes of Forest and Reading. Pretty obvious to say given it's nearly 1/4 of a season worth of matches but I think it'll be quite defining in respect of our season. If we're still in touching distance of top 6 at Christmas we'll have done well imo.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:22 - Oct 29 with 1744 viewsMullet

2 home games right after, plenty of sides in and out of form, and also assumes the net 10 and 10 after that we stay broadly the same. Given what's happened so far that's not going to happen.

We're 2pts off where we were in 2014/15 and 4pts above last season already and have that game in hand, which given how the fixtures are piling up puts real pressure on us.

I'd say we could finish anywhere this season and a lot depends on our own self-sabotage.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:27 - Oct 29 with 1724 viewshoppy

Is that why you call it a fuxture list?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:28 - Oct 29 with 1714 viewsBasingstokeBlue

10 matches between now and Christmas on 09:27 - Oct 29 by hoppy

Is that why you call it a fuxture list?

Yeah, we’re proper fuxted.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024