Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst scum side for about 10 years 18:31 - Oct 22 with 8372 viewsDinnernotTea

Yet still we never looked liked winning it. Of course they'll be the drips with the McCarthy capes on but I think that's 7 games he's managed against them with no win. The lack of belief or anyone willing to win the game for Ipswich Town Football Club was incredible. 7 in 9 defeats after spending a tidy sum over the summer.

£1m per year. Jus get out.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:34 - Oct 22 with 6864 viewslongtimefan

What do you call a tidy sum? The guy who scored the winner cost more than our whole team!
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:35 - Oct 22 with 6853 viewsSuffolktractor

Norwich were certainly very ordinary yet when they got a goal up, we had no answer and they didn't really have to sweat to see the game out.
Why can't we raise ourselves to show more fight when we are behind?
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:37 - Oct 22 with 6827 viewsReuser_is_God

The second half was woeful which is a pity because we played okay in the first.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:40 - Oct 22 with 6784 viewsDinnernotTea

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:34 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

What do you call a tidy sum? The guy who scored the winner cost more than our whole team!

Did he really? How much was he again mate?

Huws, Garner, Waghorn = £2m. Plus the likes of Adeymi etc wages/signing on fee. Entirely up to you if you want to trot out the £1m per year manager didn't get funds but he did. Excuses seem to be running thin but I'm sure as a group we'll wake up soon.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:43 - Oct 22 with 6745 viewsDinnernotTea

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:37 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Played ok but still never tested their keeper which worries the sht out of me.

The £1m per year manager's record against anyone above 15th can only be ignored for so long.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:44 - Oct 22 with 6736 viewslongtimefan

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:40 - Oct 22 by DinnernotTea

Did he really? How much was he again mate?

Huws, Garner, Waghorn = £2m. Plus the likes of Adeymi etc wages/signing on fee. Entirely up to you if you want to trot out the £1m per year manager didn't get funds but he did. Excuses seem to be running thin but I'm sure as a group we'll wake up soon.

Sorry I went to the wrong game. The game I went to didn’t have anyone called Huws playing... Don’t remember him playing all season in fact.
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:46 - Oct 22 with 6716 viewsDinnernotTea

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:44 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

Sorry I went to the wrong game. The game I went to didn’t have anyone called Huws playing... Don’t remember him playing all season in fact.

He's spent money on him boy. As well you know.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:46 - Oct 22 with 6714 viewsjudespiveyg

Now I'm no MM lover (or hater) but we matched them virtually all game and lost to a goal from a player who will be gone in January.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:52 - Oct 22 with 6672 viewssuperblue70

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:46 - Oct 22 by judespiveyg

Now I'm no MM lover (or hater) but we matched them virtually all game and lost to a goal from a player who will be gone in January.

So we didn't match them then did we, please wake up and smell the roses we will soon be in trouble if we don't start winning soon
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:57 - Oct 22 with 6622 viewsjas0999

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:34 - Oct 22 by longtimefan

Still thought they were average.

What Norwich do though is reinvest money into the playing squad after a sale. Fair dos.
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:00 - Oct 22 with 6586 viewsjudespiveyg

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:52 - Oct 22 by superblue70

So we didn't match them then did we, please wake up and smell the roses we will soon be in trouble if we don't start winning soon

Trust me, do what I do, treat every win like we've won the league, and only look at the positives that can be taken out of losses. It's made me enjoy watching football so much more.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:03 - Oct 22 with 6550 viewsLeoMuff

And when the next guy is in 17th , what then sack him too ?

The money spent in this league goes up every season , ME spends lower mid table, despite being worth £765m yet cops 10% of the flack of MM.

This is despite MM overperforming compared to budget for the majority of his time here.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:10 - Oct 22 with 6477 viewsBenters

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:03 - Oct 22 by LeoMuff

The money spent in this league goes up every season , ME spends lower mid table, despite being worth £765m yet cops 10% of the flack of MM.

This is despite MM overperforming compared to budget for the majority of his time here.

See also the worst finish in 58 years.

Mick Mac should have gone after the Lincoln game.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:11 - Oct 22 with 6471 viewsDinnernotTea

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:03 - Oct 22 by LeoMuff

Unbelievably bored of this. Ramsey, Robson, Burley, Royle and Magilton never had a budge at timest but they knew how to get their team to pass a fuking ball to each other. And they made sure we didn't fail to win in 7 games against them.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:12 - Oct 22 with 6439 viewsLeoMuff

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:10 - Oct 22 by Benters

See also the worst finish in 58 years.

Mick Mac should have gone after the Lincoln game.

So we sack after 1 poor season now ? Despite really it being about what we pay for ?

The only Muff in Town.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:16 - Oct 22 with 6387 viewsLeoMuff

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:11 - Oct 22 by DinnernotTea

Unbelievably bored of this. Ramsey, Robson, Burley, Royle and Magilton never had a budge at timest but they knew how to get their team to pass a fuking ball to each other. And they made sure we didn't fail to win in 7 games against them.

zBurley and Royle had decent budgets or inherited prem players, And if Evans can find the next Ramsey or Robson I will run around PR butt naked !

Jim had nothing , then wasted a lot achieving less than MM

The only Muff in Town.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:21 - Oct 22 with 6351 viewspointofblue

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:12 - Oct 22 by LeoMuff

So we sack after 1 poor season now ? Despite really it being about what we pay for ?

One poor season? Performance wise we haven't been with it consistently since January 2015. And I admit that Evans should have invested then.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 23:28]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:21 - Oct 22 with 6349 viewsBenters

He shouldnt be here this season to sack.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:23 - Oct 22 with 6318 viewsLeoMuff

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:21 - Oct 22 by pointofblue

One poor season? Performance wise we haven't been with it consistently since January 2015. And I admit that Evans should have invested then.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 23:28]

Results wise it is 1 poor season.

The only Muff in Town.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 21:53 - Oct 22 with 5938 viewsBluedanW

One season? Oh dear blinkered. Gave my season ticket up 4 years ago, the extra sleep was helpful but not worth the entrance fee
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 22:50 - Oct 22 with 5735 viewsstrikalite

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 19:21 - Oct 22 by Benters

He shouldnt be here this season to sack.

Agree, Lincoln over two games was a measure for me and he failed with flying colours.
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 16:01 - Feb 18 with 4609 viewsDinnernotTea

Still stands.

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 16:02 - Feb 18 with 4582 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Never looked like winning it? What about when we were winning with a minute to go?

Edit - just seen this is from October
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 16:03]

Poll: Best Football Song

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 16:05 - Feb 18 with 4544 viewsNo9

The worst scum side for about 10 years on 18:37 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

MM's objective in the first half was to stop Norwich - done with a (more or less) 3-5-2 just to match the budgies not to beat them.
When they changed he had no answer
The worst scum side for about 10 years on 16:08 - Feb 18 with 4499 viewsBlue_Moses

One poor season...are you classing this season as a success? It's over in February.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024