Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Town Book Recalls Fans' Favourite Games 11:40 - Oct 9 with 877 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32413/new-town-book-recalls-fans-favouri

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
New Town Book Recalls Fans' Favourite Games on 12:00 - Oct 9 with 855 viewsSteve_M

To repeat my news comment - normally only reserved for Harry's previews - if anyone is interested here:

As a contributor to this, I've read it already. There's a wide-ranging mix of styles of writing, of approaches to the match in question - some contain a lot of detail on the specific match, others on the wider picture, of the season in question or even just the experience of being an Ipswich Town fan.

Of course, I would recommend it but I do hope it appeals to a wide cross-section of Town fans. You would also find out what sort of perverse logic makes someone write about a losing play-off tie in a book like this.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

New Town Book Recalls Fans' Favourite Games on 12:31 - Oct 9 with 818 viewsfhb

New Town Book Recalls Fans' Favourite Games on 12:00 - Oct 9 by Steve_M

To repeat my news comment - normally only reserved for Harry's previews - if anyone is interested here:

As a contributor to this, I've read it already. There's a wide-ranging mix of styles of writing, of approaches to the match in question - some contain a lot of detail on the specific match, others on the wider picture, of the season in question or even just the experience of being an Ipswich Town fan.

Of course, I would recommend it but I do hope it appeals to a wide cross-section of Town fans. You would also find out what sort of perverse logic makes someone write about a losing play-off tie in a book like this.

Mmmm - that looks interesting. The Chelmsford game was my first ever Town game, and I can't remember anything about it other than being a bigger crowd then usual (I was a 6 year old Chelmsford fan then, before moving to Ipswich). It would be interesting to read what was so notable about it.
However, the game I want to know more about is the 4-0 at Everton. I didn't go but remember being told that the goals were superb. My challenge to you is to find some video of them !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024