Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract 16:20 - Sep 29 with 3320 viewsrosseden

Even more reason why we need to do something with him before January. Once he starts talking to other clubs - which is is entitled to at that point, a big signing on fee would get waved under his nose and itd be hard to turn down!

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 19:53 - Sep 29 with 3229 viewsBLUEBEAT

I'd sell him.

Last chance to get decent money for him if he keeps this rich vein of form up.

He'll never get another season as good as this.

Always walking on thin ice regarding possible injuries.

He really is slowing down.

Unlike other footballer families who move en-masse and settle here, his family live elsewhere so his eye will always be looking for employment nearer to home.

#REALIST

Poll: W or W

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 20:15 - Sep 29 with 3192 viewsWestSussexBlue

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 19:53 - Sep 29 by BLUEBEAT

I'd sell him.

Unlike other footballer families who move en-masse and settle here, his family live elsewhere so his eye will always be looking for employment nearer to home.

#REALIST

Oh oh Controversial but a very fair point made.
Who could we realistically look at as a replacement if we stay in the championship next season?
So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 23:01 - Sep 29 with 3083 viewsrosseden

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 19:53 - Sep 29 by BLUEBEAT

I'd sell him.

#REALIST

is he going to go for a fee when he can walk in the summer and get a massive signing on fee for another club in the summer? His family are in Nottingham i believe, so plenty of clubs within an hour or so. Sheffield x 2, All Birmingham Clubs, Forest, Derby, Burton, even Hull isnt far......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 02:31 - Sep 30 with 3014 viewsharlingblue

We are getting the promising younger players signed up on contracts/longer contracts, now time for ME to get the senior players sorted.
At last Town are putting some decent football fare for the supporters to enjoy, with some astute buys, despite a major injury crisis in certain areas, and the last thing we want is key players taking their eye off the ball, worrying about their footballing future.
If McGoldrick, Skuse, Knudsen and Bart are in their last year, get them sorted now, they are all important players for the development of our club.
on 06:24 - Sep 30 with 2986 views_

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 06:36 - Sep 30 with 2970 viewsamy73

I have it on good authority that his intention is to leave us at the end of the season for a northern club and ITFC actually know this. He has made this commitment to his family. Whether he is sold in January will depend on how we are doing at that point.
So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 07:48 - Sep 30 with 2927 viewsBlueBoots

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 06:36 - Sep 30 by amy73

I have it on good authority that his intention is to leave us at the end of the season for a northern club and ITFC actually know this. He has made this commitment to his family. Whether he is sold in January will depend on how we are doing at that point.

Could have saved your typing fingers...

"I have it on good authority that he's going to do a Berra"

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 08:15 - Sep 30 with 2892 viewsWallingford_Boy

Contracts, contracts, contracts.... did u not hear what Mick said?! Stop talking about it.

To be honest, we've signed up the youngsters longer term, I'd say that the priority.

See where we are at end of season, offer him another 12 months, if he goes elsewhere, fair enough.

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 10:58 - Sep 30 with 2817 viewsBrettenhamBlue

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 08:15 - Sep 30 by Wallingford_Boy

Contracts, contracts, contracts.... did u not hear what Mick said?! Stop talking about it.

To be honest, we've signed up the youngsters longer term, I'd say that the priority.

See where we are at end of season, offer him another 12 months, if he goes elsewhere, fair enough.

It's a tough one this, but if we get a good offer in Jan we should probably take it. Either that or we'll lose him for free in the Summer.

Given his long term injuries, big risk for whoever does sign him.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

So it seems we dont have an option on Didz contract on 12:04 - Sep 30 with 2766 viewsClausThomsen

on 06:24 - Sep 30 by _

aka "I said he was sh*t and won't eat humble pie"

The reason he's been out of form is due to injuries. MM's said he will be given less training in order to manage the injuries.

If this works and he stays relatively injury free then we're laughing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024