Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny old lot on here. 06:48 - Sep 24 with 21249 viewsBenters

I said when i went to QPR i woud rather see a exciting 3.2 or 4.3 loss than a boring 1.1 draw,it was all are you mad ? you would rather see us lose than gain 1 point?

What happens yesterday? we go to Leeds lose 3.2 and everybody is high fiving saying it was great to see!

Like i said funny old lot.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Funny old lot on here. on 16:27 - Sep 25 with 5378 viewsSpruceMoose

Funny old lot on here. on 16:24 - Sep 25 by hype313

Bit lost and flustered isn't he.

He's gone renegade. We are in uncharted waters. He's the Kim Jong-un of TWTD.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Funny old lot on here. on 16:45 - Sep 25 with 5355 viewshype313

Funny old lot on here. on 16:26 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

I hear the chips weren't very good to be fair.

Overpriced too, I'm sure you could have secured a better financial alternative...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Funny old lot on here. on 16:46 - Sep 25 with 5351 viewsSpruceMoose

Funny old lot on here. on 16:45 - Sep 25 by hype313

Overpriced too, I'm sure you could have secured a better financial alternative...

I would have brought in some Polish potatoes, along with some Romanian fish for starters. Better value than the British stuff. British cod are lazy swimmers, leading to flabby filets.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Funny old lot on here. on 16:48 - Sep 25 with 5346 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 15:38 - Sep 25 by _

I haven't read that thread but on this thread, about football, he has been called names by several posters and replied to those insults with courtesy.

Now you are trying to turn this football thread into one about the Nazis. Call him out on that one if he deserves it. And if he is defending Nazis then he most definitely does deserve it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 17:01 - Sep 25 with 5329 views_

Funny old lot on here. on 16:48 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't read that thread but on this thread, about football, he has been called names by several posters and replied to those insults with courtesy.

Now you are trying to turn this football thread into one about the Nazis. Call him out on that one if he deserves it. And if he is defending Nazis then he most definitely does deserve it.

Funny old lot on here. on 17:11 - Sep 25 with 5315 viewsbluewein

Funny old lot on here. on 16:27 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

He's gone renegade. We are in uncharted waters. He's the Kim Jong-un of TWTD.

I can see the headlines about a mad bloke setting missiles being off* being typed up as we speak.

*benters naked surrounded by a few bottles of ghostie setting off fireworks on Bentley village green

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Funny old lot on here. on 17:15 - Sep 25 with 5300 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 17:01 - Sep 25 by _

I've read this thread and seen people poking Benters hoping to get a rise. It's the sort of thing Phil started a few threads about 3 weeks ago.

We have gone from the Town settling for a 0-0 bore draw to defending the Nazis.

Iron Lion Zion

on 17:18 - Sep 25 with 5296 views_

Funny old lot on here. on 17:15 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

I've read this thread and seen people poking Benters hoping to get a rise. It's the sort of thing Phil started a few threads about 3 weeks ago.

Login to get fewer ads

Funny old lot on here. on 17:20 - Sep 25 with 5292 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:18 - Sep 25 by _

The hypocrisy is strong in Glasgow, it seems.

Funny old lot on here. on 17:29 - Sep 25 with 5279 viewsGlasgowBlue

Funny old lot on here. on 17:20 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

The hypocrisy is strong in Glasgow, it seems.

Explain?

Iron Lion Zion

Funny old lot on here. on 17:31 - Sep 25 with 5276 viewsSpruceMoose

Funny old lot on here. on 17:29 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

Explain?

Oh come on, you're the master baiter on here! It's not a criticism, I actually admire your craft.

Funny old lot on here. on 17:37 - Sep 25 with 5265 viewsGlasgowBlue

Funny old lot on here. on 17:31 - Sep 25 by SpruceMoose

Oh come on, you're the master baiter on here! It's not a criticism, I actually admire your craft.

Not so much these days. If I'm honest I didn't recognise a description of me on here a few weeks back, gave it some thought and I've stayed out of the fray because it was probably deserved.

Iron Lion Zion

Funny old lot on here. on 17:39 - Sep 25 with 5260 viewsSpruceMoose

Funny old lot on here. on 17:37 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

Not so much these days. If I'm honest I didn't recognise a description of me on here a few weeks back, gave it some thought and I've stayed out of the fray because it was probably deserved.

Are you sure you aren't baiting me now?

The worst thing a man can do is take a long hard look at himself if you ask me. Stay wild and free.

Funny old lot on here. on 17:42 - Sep 25 with 5252 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's only a matter of time before the epiphany is complete and you find yourself voting for Jezza heh Glassers ! How's conference going ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 5250 views_

Funny old lot on here. on 00:09 - Sep 26 with 5161 viewsRyorry

Funny old lot on here. on 17:15 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

I think it may be a cumulative thing carried over from other threads - straws & camels backs etc - people have just become fed up with the same old same old.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 0:32]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Funny old lot on here. on 00:12 - Sep 26 with 5160 viewsRyorry

It really is easier to engage with people when they're being gentler!

Funny old lot on here. on 00:50 - Sep 26 with 5133 viewssyntaxerror

Funny old lot on here. on 00:09 - Sep 26 by Ryorry

I think it may be a cumulative thing carried over from other threads - straws & camels backs etc - people have just become fed up with the same old same old.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 0:32]

Surely defending neo-nazis just to wind people up must be recognised for what it is?
Funny old lot on here. on 04:47 - Sep 26 with 5104 viewsRyorry

Funny old lot on here. on 00:50 - Sep 26 by syntaxerror

Surely defending neo-nazis just to wind people up must be recognised for what it is?

Doh! that is precisely what I was referring to in my comment re the possible "carry over from other threads" - but out of respect for Phil*, I was being circumspect in refraining from spelling it out. Since you've brought it up again however - obviously it's ridiculous & nauseating that someone thinks "live and let live" is a philosophy that should be applied to Nazi sympathisers who've demonstrated murderous intent, but should not be applied to immigrants who are living peaceful, law-abiding lives.

*his previous open forum request of a few days ago.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 4:58]

Funny old lot on here. on 06:06 - Sep 26 with 5086 viewsBenters

Funny old lot on here. on 04:47 - Sep 26 by Ryorry

Doh! that is precisely what I was referring to in my comment re the possible "carry over from other threads" - but out of respect for Phil*, I was being circumspect in refraining from spelling it out. Since you've brought it up again however - obviously it's ridiculous & nauseating that someone thinks "live and let live" is a philosophy that should be applied to Nazi sympathisers who've demonstrated murderous intent, but should not be applied to immigrants who are living peaceful, law-abiding lives.

*his previous open forum request of a few days ago.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 4:58]

What are you going on about ?

My post that seemed to have got you all worked up was about the new German party,not about the two World Wars.

Who are you to judge who voted for them?

As my paper says this morn,'Its not a return of the Nazis,its the voice of the people Merkel ignored.

5 million people voted for this party and 1 million switched over from Merkels party.

Anyway what has this got to do with my thread about football?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 7:03]

Gentlybentley

Funny old lot on here. on 11:16 - Sep 26 with 5026 viewsRyorry

Funny old lot on here. on 06:06 - Sep 26 by Benters

What are you going on about ?

My post that seemed to have got you all worked up was about the new German party,not about the two World Wars.

Who are you to judge who voted for them?

As my paper says this morn,'Its not a return of the Nazis,its the voice of the people Merkel ignored.

5 million people voted for this party and 1 million switched over from Merkels party.

Anyway what has this got to do with my thread about football?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 7:03]

If you actually troubled to read this thread of yours carefully you'd see that it's totally out of order to have a go at me, but you couldn't wait to have a pop at me as per usual could you.

Anyway, I'll pass over your silly comments as I think they're possibly based in your having responded on the other thread without you having actually viewed the documentary. Though as with this thread, had you read more carefully on that one, you'd have seen that my OP on it said (before voting took place) " Plenty of lessons to be learned, including that political leaders need to listen a helluva lot better to what their populations (or segments of them anyway) are saying (cf our referendum vote last June)."

Like some others though, I'm giving up trying to explain stuff to you.

Funny old lot on here. on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 5012 viewsSwailsey

Funny old lot on here. on 11:16 - Sep 26 by Ryorry

If you actually troubled to read this thread of yours carefully you'd see that it's totally out of order to have a go at me, but you couldn't wait to have a pop at me as per usual could you.

Anyway, I'll pass over your silly comments as I think they're possibly based in your having responded on the other thread without you having actually viewed the documentary. Though as with this thread, had you read more carefully on that one, you'd have seen that my OP on it said (before voting took place) " Plenty of lessons to be learned, including that political leaders need to listen a helluva lot better to what their populations (or segments of them anyway) are saying (cf our referendum vote last June)."

*edited out because it's probably inappropriate and I shouldn't speculate on what certain users may believe**
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 15:49]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Funny old lot on here. on 15:13 - Sep 26 with 4932 viewsBenters

Funny old lot on here. on 11:24 - Sep 26 by Swailsey

*edited out because it's probably inappropriate and I shouldn't speculate on what certain users may believe**
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 15:49]

Sits back in rocking chair and lites pipe ..

I will get back to you on that one.

Gentlybentley

Funny old lot on here. on 15:55 - Sep 26 with 4898 viewsSpruceMoose

Funny old lot on here. on 15:13 - Sep 26 by Benters

Sits back in rocking chair and lites pipe ..

I will get back to you on that one.

Lites? Sir, you're a disgrace to the English language. I often find those most proud of their country are the people the country is most embarrassed by.

Funny old lot on here. on 15:58 - Sep 26 with 4889 viewsBenters

Funny old lot on here. on 11:16 - Sep 26 by Ryorry

Crivens i dont call that a pop tbh !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024