Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help 00:35 - Sep 24 with 8133 viewsDolly2.0

I want to stick up for Brenner because I'm sick to death of the negative comments against the Radio Suffolk commentator. Fair enough if you don't like his style, but the lies some on here spread about him are ridiculous.

To say he gets more excited when the opposition score is silly nonsense and is just you projecting your sadness onto the commentator. Grow the feck up. Blame the defence. It isn't the commentator's fault.

It's his job to be more excited for big situations (like goals).

He DOESN'T get more excited when we concede. He really doesn't.

He may not be a Town supporter but he clearly has a soft spot for us. He regularly says "us" or "we" when referring to Town during games.

He sometimes even GROANS when things don't go our way. Why don't the haters ever mention/notice that?

I didn't listen today because I was at the game, but I do listen to every away game I'm not at. Brenner is biased TOWARDS Town if anything.

No I'm not Brenner, no I'm not his mum, no I'm not gay for him.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 00:40 - Sep 24 with 6289 viewsjeera

You are so gay for him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 01:30 - Sep 24 with 6241 viewsDolly2.0

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 00:40 - Sep 24 by jeera

You are so gay for him.

He's alright, but he's no *you*.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 03:21 - Sep 24 with 6206 viewstextbackup

talk about fcking over the top.

the bloke clearly pisses his pants when the other team scores, if you cant hear it that's your issue. 99% of others can

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 06:26 - Sep 24 with 6157 viewsReuser_is_God

A pathetic post.

Does it really matter? FFS

I'm surprised you made it out of nappies mate.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 06:32 - Sep 24 with 6149 viewsBackToRussia

How do you know Phil isn't busy? Is that like a private joke?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 06:48 - Sep 24 with 6140 viewsBarneycurley

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 00:40 - Sep 24 by jeera

You are so gay for him.

Thats a bit offensive. 'Gay for him' its the 21st century the days of calling people gay or singling out people with mental health issues are surely long gone.

Dont you think?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 07:09 - Sep 24 with 6093 viewsBenters

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 06:48 - Sep 24 by Barneycurley

Thats a bit offensive. 'Gay for him' its the 21st century the days of calling people gay or singling out people with mental health issues are surely long gone.

Dont you think?

It all depends on who says it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 07:56 - Sep 24 with 6032 viewsBarneycurley

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 07:09 - Sep 24 by Benters

Oh yeah i forgot. Twtd rule 101

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Login to get fewer ads

on 08:08 - Sep 24 with 5989 views_

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 07:09 - Sep 24 by Benters

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:10 - Sep 24 with 5985 viewsStokieBlue

Early contender for bizarrest post of the day.

Plenty of time for other challengers though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:13 - Sep 24 with 5976 viewsBarneycurley

on 08:08 - Sep 24 by _

No defo more outweighed by who says the comment. A poster on this thread weighed intoi a thread about pedophiles but on this thread discussion of homosexuality and the casual use of the word gay seems acceptable.

Double standards i would say. Absolutely nothing to do with context.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:17 - Sep 24 with 5961 viewsartsbossbeard

Sensational late night drunken posting. 10/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:20 - Sep 24 with 5947 viewsBarneycurley

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:17 - Sep 24 by artsbossbeard

Sensational late night drunken posting. 10/10

At least he didnt drunkenly mention gin and tonic with cucumber. Yuk

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:22 - Sep 24 with 5942 viewsartsbossbeard

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:20 - Sep 24 by Barneycurley

At least he didnt drunkenly mention gin and tonic with cucumber. Yuk

I had a few pink grapefruit infused ones last evening, superb.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:25 - Sep 24 with 5931 viewsBarneycurley

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:22 - Sep 24 by artsbossbeard

I had a few pink grapefruit infused ones last evening, superb.

Hilarious i had some of those out here a few weeks ago accompanied by a big stick of rosemary in the glass - it was quite a sight!

on 08:27 - Sep 24 with 5915 views_

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:13 - Sep 24 by Barneycurley

No defo more outweighed by who says the comment. A poster on this thread weighed intoi a thread about pedophiles but on this thread discussion of homosexuality and the casual use of the word gay seems acceptable.

Double standards i would say. Absolutely nothing to do with context.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:05 - Sep 24 with 5832 viewsDolly2.0

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 08:10 - Sep 24 by StokieBlue

Early contender for bizarrest post of the day.

Plenty of time for other challengers though.

SB

What's bizarre about sticking up for a perfectly decent commentator?

I'm not really that bothered about Brenner, it's more that why do people insist on spreading such utter nonsense? That's what's bizarre.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:08 - Sep 24 with 5822 viewsDolly2.0

on 08:27 - Sep 24 by _

All I love is the truth Libby, you silly cucumber.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:14 - Sep 24 with 5797 viewsjeera

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 06:48 - Sep 24 by Barneycurley

Dont you think?

Oh look. An unnecessary snipe. How typical.

It's a term Dolly used in his post and was a direct quote, which you'd know if you weren't so busy trying to be clever.

Silly billy you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 09:15 - Sep 24 with 5787 views_

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:08 - Sep 24 by Dolly2.0

All I love is the truth Libby, you silly cucumber.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:18 - Sep 24 with 5784 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't mind him. I think he's a bit soft in his post match interviews with MM sometimes though. He actually said yesterday something like "I think that was the most ferocious glare i've ever had from Mick McCarthy in his five years here" which was telling.

I think he'll constantly get stick until he's replaced (whenever he decides to hang up the microphone) and then everyone will realise he was actually fairly decent overall.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:24 - Sep 24 with 5760 viewsDolly2.0

on 09:15 - Sep 24 by _

I don't particularly like, loathe or love him, I'm just stating facts. He does refer us us as "we" and groan when things don't quite go right. Fair enough if you don't like him... but those people who find him insufferable are projecting stuff onto him that isn't there. They would hear it if they could listen objectively.

He is biased TOWARDS Town.

When we concede a goal the people who don't like him take his excitement to be pleasure at us conceding. It's not. He's just doing his job.

Next time we're both listening I'll pick out some quotes from him as they happen and post them on here. Then you'll see. We can call it Brenner Watch.

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:24 - Sep 24 with 5757 viewsBlue_Order

on 09:15 - Sep 24 by _

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:29 - Sep 24 with 5727 viewsSwailsey

Very bizarre post but, I do like Brenner and enjoy his commentary. Graeme Mac is a Liverpool fan at heart and that doesn't detract away from his town leanings.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:31 - Sep 24 with 5709 viewsColin_Viljoen

Brenner Woolley is great - Phil, I know you're not busy so please help on 09:24 - Sep 24 by Dolly2.0

I don't particularly like, loathe or love him, I'm just stating facts. He does refer us us as "we" and groan when things don't quite go right. Fair enough if you don't like him... but those people who find him insufferable are projecting stuff onto him that isn't there. They would hear it if they could listen objectively.

He is biased TOWARDS Town.

When we concede a goal the people who don't like him take his excitement to be pleasure at us conceding. It's not. He's just doing his job.

Next time we're both listening I'll pick out some quotes from him as they happen and post them on here. Then you'll see. We can call it Brenner Watch.

How about when he called the audience "the great unwashed" when he thought he was off-air.

In my opinion he does go over the top when the other team scores, he needs to tone it down, after all he's meant to be supporting us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024