Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) 23:16 - Sep 23 with 1629 viewsArnieM

But Match stats indicate just how well Town played today, against a full strength Leeds, and Town with still so many players out injured.

Things can only get better for Town I think.

Possession : Home53%. Away47%

Shots : Home 9. Away 14

Shots on Target. Home 2. Away 3

Corners: Home 6. Away. 12

Fouls: Home11. Away 11

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) on 08:13 - Sep 24 with 1458 viewsEastKentBlue

It's nice to see some stats to see we were in the game and had more shots - encouraging. Looked to me on the highlights that Chambers looked all over the place for two goals? Only the 3 minute highlights though!
Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) on 21:37 - Sep 24 with 1288 viewsArnieM

Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) on 08:13 - Sep 24 by EastKentBlue

It's nice to see some stats to see we were in the game and had more shots - encouraging. Looked to me on the highlights that Chambers looked all over the place for two goals? Only the 3 minute highlights though!

Chambers trying to cover for awol left back, who for both Leeds goals was leisurely jogging back to our box having been shown a clean pair of heels by a Leeds player ??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) on 00:09 - Sep 25 with 1225 viewsGiveusaWave

Leeds gifted the game by poor.Town defending ( Knudsen and Bart) on 21:37 - Sep 24 by ArnieM

Chambers trying to cover for awol left back, who for both Leeds goals was leisurely jogging back to our box having been shown a clean pair of heels by a Leeds player ??

Agree with you ArnieM. Knudsen had a shocking game but still got 6. something in the player stats. Iorfa for me was better and only ended up with a 5. Chambers and Spence were having to do far too much to cover both players. If I was MM, I'd take Knudsen and Iorfa aside and have a quiet word. Shocking performance from Bart which is reflected in the player ratings.

I prefer Knudsen in a back 5 alongside Spence and Chambers.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024