Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake 21:40 - Sep 23 with 2471 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Cost us today... However, it'll even itself out in a week or 2

Bl***y superb effort today and proud to have supported them. One Leeds fan came over at the end and said well played today and you're a bloody brave fella (I went mad when we equalised, in the home end)

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 21:52 - Sep 23 with 2433 viewsNo9

When the GK makes a mistake it is costly
People will always remember GK mistakes long after they have forgotten missed sitters?
One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 23:21 - Sep 23 with 2388 viewsArnieM

Two " jog backs" towards our goal , having lost his man, Knudsen had a lot to answer for. Whilst sadly Bart can't kick the ball and can't catch it either. He was totally unchallenged for that gaff / gift goal today. Shame really cos we were so bosssing the game for large parts of the game and the next goal was going to be so important. We gifted it to sleeps today.

We can / will get better once injured players come back into side . Doubt Leefs will maintain their current push. They weren't all that tbh!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 00:03 - Sep 24 with 2327 viewspointofblue

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 23:21 - Sep 23 by ArnieM

Two " jog backs" towards our goal , having lost his man, Knudsen had a lot to answer for. Whilst sadly Bart can't kick the ball and can't catch it either. He was totally unchallenged for that gaff / gift goal today. Shame really cos we were so bosssing the game for large parts of the game and the next goal was going to be so important. We gifted it to sleeps today.

We can / will get better once injured players come back into side . Doubt Leefs will maintain their current push. They weren't all that tbh!

People are questioning whether Chambers was match fit - I have to wonder if Knudsen was 100% either today; he was only coming back from injury himself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 02:02 - Sep 24 with 2256 viewsTractorWood

Well done. Going in the home end at Leeds is asking for it, to be fair. Never understood why people would travel to an away game and go in the home end.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 02:15 - Sep 24 with 2249 viewsDolly2.0

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 23:21 - Sep 23 by ArnieM

Down arrow for saying Bart can't kick or catch the ball. Clearly nonsense.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 03:53 - Sep 24 with 2226 viewsTractorWood

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 02:15 - Sep 24 by Dolly2.0

Down arrow for saying Bart can't kick or catch the ball. Clearly nonsense.

He has good hands and his decision making is normally fantastic. I think he's one of our best keepers, probably the best since Sereni in my opinion. If I was being hypercritical, his distribution could improve with his feet.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 10:04 - Sep 24 with 2082 viewsBlueBadger

One poor piece of defending and a GK mistake on 02:02 - Sep 24 by TractorWood

Well done. Going in the home end at Leeds is asking for it, to be fair. Never understood why people would travel to an away game and go in the home end.

Because they know some home fans who've gotten them tickets?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024