Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? 20:44 - Sep 23 with 1413 viewstextbackup

(bring back keiffer)

the blokes on fire, cant believe what I'm seeing!

in all seriousness, do we have a recall option?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 1400 viewsKieran_Knows

I hope he stays there for the season and carry on in the form he is. As Mick said, he isn’t better than what we have at the moment, but carry on the way he is over the next 6 months or so, and he’d seriously give Mick a headache going in to pre-season next summer (if we take up the option in his deal).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 1395 viewsBluefish

Best to keep him there for the whole season and then bring him back next season when he is a £10 million rated beast and future England international

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 1387 viewsolimar

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:47 - Sep 23 by Kieran_Knows

I hope he stays there for the season and carry on in the form he is. As Mick said, he isn’t better than what we have at the moment, but carry on the way he is over the next 6 months or so, and he’d seriously give Mick a headache going in to pre-season next summer (if we take up the option in his deal).

Id say the one option up front we dont have is a target man. Garner is very good in the air, but hes not a target man in that sense that would vary out options, particularly late in the game.
If MM doesnt play Sears centrally then pace is the other option we dont have up front, but thats another story.
When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 1375 viewsBluefish

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:49 - Sep 23 by olimar

Id say the one option up front we dont have is a target man. Garner is very good in the air, but hes not a target man in that sense that would vary out options, particularly late in the game.
If MM doesnt play Sears centrally then pace is the other option we dont have up front, but thats another story.

Garner is far more of a target man than kieffer

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:51 - Sep 23 with 1375 viewstextbackup

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:47 - Sep 23 by Kieran_Knows

but what if he carrys on how he is, then comes xmas what we have here goes a bit flat, an injection of a keiffer erection could be what we need

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 21:00 - Sep 23 with 1335 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 20:51 - Sep 23 by textbackup

but what if he carrys on how he is, then comes xmas what we have here goes a bit flat, an injection of a keiffer erection could be what we need

Sounds good to me

I'm honestly stunned by what I'm hearing from Rotherham fans about him. 'Best loanee we've ever had'; 'best striker in the league I've seen' and 'he's gonna be way out of our budget undortunately - 5m+ in this day and age'

Bonkers

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 21:15 - Sep 23 with 1288 viewsBackToRussia

He looks like he's in a video games does Kieffer. Look at his face. ALl weirdly rendered.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

When we ging to get #BBK trending on twitter then? on 21:16 - Sep 23 with 1284 viewsLuk38644

I'm absolutely amazed that he's the same striker we saw a few times last season! The times I saw him, he never won a header, had absolutely no technical ability and looked lost.

Hopefully he keeps scoring, gets some confidence and we can then either try him out again or sell him for a tasty profit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024