Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody good performance and nice to see us 19:42 - Sep 23 with 3212 viewsCoco

Attacking with intent.

Thats how to lose. Fans will accept that mick.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 20:27 - Sep 23 with 3125 viewsJohnhoz

It was a very enjoyable match.

Just a shame that we conceded 3 goals to a team who had 2 shots on target !!!

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 21:35 - Sep 23 with 3034 viewsNo9

It was good to hear that their heads didn't go donw after goals conceded - that alone is a big improvement over last season
Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 02:06 - Sep 24 with 2932 viewsharlingblue

Such a shame that when MM had two attacking players ready to come on at 2-1 down, to push for at least an equaliser, Bart blotted his usual great copybook with an og, having not looked too good at defending their second goal. It is unfair to lay criticism on MM only putting on subs at 3-1 down, they were ready at 2-1, and if the corner had been dealt with a different result may have ensued.
The inclusion of Nydem is a breath of fresh air, as is the emergence of the injured Downes, the form and fitness of McGoldrick.
Two home games this week, both winnable, then an International break with the chance of more players returning from injury and added to a decimated squad that has done Ipswich Town proud.
Time for the doubters to start supporting again, join us loyal supporters that also watch U23 games to see what is coming through our Academy, good times could be back?
Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 05:29 - Sep 24 with 2879 viewsVaughan8

Some did say he seemed to initially set up quite defensive but one we actually started to attack we looked good.

Definitely different to some of the other losses we have had over the past 2 years where we seem to have no attacking intent and just seem to pitter out to a 2-0 loss.

Nice to hear we gave it a go. Some positive signs at least. But for Barts uncharacteristic mistake, we would have got something from the game!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 5:31]
Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:28 - Sep 24 with 2845 viewsReuser_is_God

Only going by the comments I've read & the highlights but a lot do seem to agree with you.

I think it's the 'I just want to see us have a go' attitude which is perfectly fine.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:34 - Sep 24 with 2829 viewsBackToRussia

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:28 - Sep 24 by Reuser_is_God

Only going by the comments I've read & the highlights but a lot do seem to agree with you.

I think it's the 'I just want to see us have a go' attitude which is perfectly fine.

People always say that fans are lying when they say they'll take defeats if they can see signs f of progress but clearly to a reasonable extent it's true.

Interesting reading MM's interactions with Stuart Watson! Was clearly highly on the defensive after the game.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:45 - Sep 24 with 2813 viewsBarneycurley

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:34 - Sep 24 by BackToRussia

People always say that fans are lying when they say they'll take defeats if they can see signs f of progress but clearly to a reasonable extent it's true.

Interesting reading MM's interactions with Stuart Watson! Was clearly highly on the defensive after the game.

It is true. Some attacking intent and youth given a chance is really all many have asked for. Fortunately McCarthy seems to be slowly getting it. Its just annoying that the likes of ABB as example cant see that and still think its hilarious pointing out that fans get frustrated by poor football - whats hilarious is the complete opposite on sat night

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:19 - Sep 24 with 2768 viewstextbackup

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:34 - Sep 24 by BackToRussia

i felt more positive/happier after yesterdays 3-2 loss than I did the 2-0 Bolton win. work that one out?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:23 - Sep 24 with 2755 viewsBenters

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:19 - Sep 24 by textbackup

i felt more positive/happier after yesterdays 3-2 loss than I did the 2-0 Bolton win. work that one out?!

But why did MM set up like he did at QPR?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:42 - Sep 24 with 2717 viewsartsbossbeard

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 06:45 - Sep 24 by Barneycurley

It is true. Some attacking intent and youth given a chance is really all many have asked for. Fortunately McCarthy seems to be slowly getting it. Its just annoying that the likes of ABB as example cant see that and still think its hilarious pointing out that fans get frustrated by poor football - whats hilarious is the complete opposite on sat night

U ok hun xx

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:50 - Sep 24 with 2686 viewsBenters

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:42 - Sep 24 by artsbossbeard

U ok hun xx

Lovely day for a cycle ride ba.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:57 - Sep 24 with 2670 viewsartsbossbeard

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 07:50 - Sep 24 by Benters

Lovely day for a cycle ride ba.

Yes indeed. I'm out this afternoon. You?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 08:28 - Sep 24 with 2615 viewsBluefish

Bloody good performance and nice to see us on 02:06 - Sep 24 by harlingblue

Such a shame that when MM had two attacking players ready to come on at 2-1 down, to push for at least an equaliser, Bart blotted his usual great copybook with an og, having not looked too good at defending their second goal. It is unfair to lay criticism on MM only putting on subs at 3-1 down, they were ready at 2-1, and if the corner had been dealt with a different result may have ensued.
The inclusion of Nydem is a breath of fresh air, as is the emergence of the injured Downes, the form and fitness of McGoldrick.
Two home games this week, both winnable, then an International break with the chance of more players returning from injury and added to a decimated squad that has done Ipswich Town proud.
Time for the doubters to start supporting again, join us loyal supporters that also watch U23 games to see what is coming through our Academy, good times could be back?

Not sure if it was you behind me but some yelled out abuse towards Mick for not doing the subs earlier. When exactly was he supposed to do them? The ball didn't go out of play for a long spell before that and you never do subs at corners. It was just very bad luck.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024