Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? 19:23 - Sep 23 with 17482 viewsBluefish

I'd like to add another massive positive.

Nydam is some talent!

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 11956 viewsSitfcB

Very good. Highlight from him was bombing back and winning a great tackle down on the touch line.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 19:31 - Sep 23 with 11949 viewsGeoffSentence

Well Truce, there is one obvious negative.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 19:45 - Sep 23 with 11864 viewsJohnhoz

The ball that Garner rolled across the area to McGoldrick just in front of us in the second half was a thing of beauty. Shame they managed to deflect the shot away for a corner

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 20:00 - Sep 23 with 11791 viewsHarryWright

Well we lost and shipped 3 goals so there’s your negative but all in all today’s performance was very good and deserved more.
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 20:12 - Sep 23 with 11733 viewsMullet

I would like to publicly apologise for walking straight past you and your boy to go for a wee at half time.

Was driving home when I twigged where I recognised you from.

Sorry old boy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 11653 viewsBluefish

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 20:12 - Sep 23 by Mullet

I would like to publicly apologise for walking straight past you and your boy to go for a wee at half time.

Was driving home when I twigged where I recognised you from.

Sorry old boy.

No problem I didn't notice either

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:40 - Sep 23 with 11508 viewsNo9

Only from listening to the radio (tv shots were too few) it did seem once again Town were overwhelmed in midfield and played far too deep?
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 11491 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:40 - Sep 23 by No9

Only from listening to the radio (tv shots were too few) it did seem once again Town were overwhelmed in midfield and played far too deep?

That’s the problem with people drawing conclusions from not going to games home or away and relying on Radio Suffolk...
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:45 - Sep 23 with 11479 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 20:36 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

No problem I didn't notice either

This is possibly today's most heart-warming exchange on TWTD.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:52 - Sep 23 with 11448 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did Chambers play better than it looked from the highlights (first 2 goals) ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:53 - Sep 23 with 11440 viewsMullet

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:52 - Sep 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did Chambers play better than it looked from the highlights (first 2 goals) ?

He wasn't amazing but made two crucial blocks and tbh dug Spence out a few times.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:56 - Sep 23 with 11428 viewsNo9

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 21:44 - Sep 23 by ElderGrizzly

That’s the problem with people drawing conclusions from not going to games home or away and relying on Radio Suffolk...

You missed the question mark
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 22:18 - Sep 23 with 11362 viewsReuser_is_God

Any negatives? There are always negatives in a defeat.

Although it seems that there were lots of positives today too which is good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 22:18 - Sep 23 with 11358 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 19:31 - Sep 23 by GeoffSentence

Well Truce, there is one obvious negative.

Indeed. Bit of an odd thread.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 22:39 - Sep 23 with 11312 viewsbritbiker

I came away more positive than I did with last weeks win over Bolton. Strange
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 08:48 - Sep 24 with 11066 viewsBenters

We lost?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 11:29 - Sep 24 with 10934 viewsWickets

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 08:48 - Sep 24 by Benters

We lost?

And sat too deep first half. Cant see us getting a sniff of promotion but if we can bring some of our youngsters through this season that would be a great positive for me.
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 13:08 - Sep 24 with 10880 viewsClausThomsen

We've lost 3 of our last 4 games...

We've got to stop playing a back 4, we're leaking like a salad.
Play the solid back 5 that got all those draws and those draws will become wins with the extra goals we have in the team.

Good to hear Nydam impressed.
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 13:23 - Sep 24 with 10839 viewsBenters

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 13:08 - Sep 24 by ClausThomsen

Play the solid back 5 that got all those draws and those draws will become wins with the extra goals we have in the team.

Well apart from that.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 15:22 - Sep 24 with 10780 viewsgt81

I've said it before and I'll chip in again, the problem has less to do with the defense per se, but that the midfield sits back and allows the opposition far too much time and space.

Having Webster and Smith back might make us a bit tighter at the back in terms of square pegs and all that but the whole team needs to maintain focus.
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 15:56 - Sep 24 with 10735 viewsjas0999

Defence looks very poor?

We lost?

Plenty of positives, but to suggest no negatives if somewhat strange after a defeat!
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 16:03 - Sep 24 with 10726 viewsHerbivore

We are generally much better with a back 4. The goals yesterday were poor but one was an uncharacteristic error from Bart and the other two you'd hope aren't the kind of goals we'll concede when we have more than one fit centre back. In contrast to last season we look very capable of hurting teams and that's a positive, just need tighten up at the back and we could have a good season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 18:34 - Sep 24 with 10643 viewsClausThomsen

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 16:03 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

We are generally much better with a back 4. The goals yesterday were poor but one was an uncharacteristic error from Bart and the other two you'd hope aren't the kind of goals we'll concede when we have more than one fit centre back. In contrast to last season we look very capable of hurting teams and that's a positive, just need tighten up at the back and we could have a good season.

The goals were poor against QPR, Millwall and Fulham as well, that's 10 conceded with a back 4 - we've only conceded the 1 goal so far with a back 5.

And our only win in the last 4 was when we started with a back 5.

The 442 is too loose.

IMO
Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 18:49 - Sep 24 with 10626 viewsHerbivore

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 18:34 - Sep 24 by ClausThomsen

The goals were poor against QPR, Millwall and Fulham as well, that's 10 conceded with a back 4 - we've only conceded the 1 goal so far with a back 5.

And our only win in the last 4 was when we started with a back 5.

The 442 is too loose.

IMO

Yeah, you're wrong on this one. See my response on the other thread. We've had to switch from playing a back 3 mid game against both Barnsley and Bolton and went on to win playing 4 at the back. I don't think you've been to a Town game since the days of George Burley so I kind of get why you like the 3-5-2 although for me we were better in a 4-4-2 under Burley too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 18:58 - Sep 24 with 10612 viewsClausThomsen

Anyone found any negatives from today yet? on 18:49 - Sep 24 by Herbivore

Yeah, you're wrong on this one. See my response on the other thread. We've had to switch from playing a back 3 mid game against both Barnsley and Bolton and went on to win playing 4 at the back. I don't think you've been to a Town game since the days of George Burley so I kind of get why you like the 3-5-2 although for me we were better in a 4-4-2 under Burley too.

Do you know what IMO means?

If we need goals then we can switch to a back 4 at halftime, something that's worked at least twice this season. What hasn't worked (aside from Brentford and Millwall) is starting with a back 4.

PS You're an absolute bellend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024