Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17:00 - Sep 23 with 3348 views_

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:07 - Sep 23 with 3285 viewschristiand

Fair assessment Libero. Seems like we deserved at least a share of the spoils, but you don't always get what you deserve in football. Yes, I'm sure people are going to point fingers at Bart, but all keepers are going to make mistakes, the best ones make the least. I'd much prefer him in goal than Gerken over the length of the season. I know Rowe was injured today, but I wish MM would give him a fair go ahead of Sears, if bringing anyone on from the bench especially in that wide role. He works hard and has something about him which could add something to the team. Defensively, we just aren't great and haven't been for a while, I'm surprised that MM hasn't addressed this issue especially with him being a centre half, surely there are things that can be worked on on the training ground to improve us as a defensive unit?

Nevertheless, much to be positive about going into Tuesday's game, against Sunderland, just hope we play in the same manner!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 17:11]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 17:10 - Sep 23 with 3257 views_

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:07 - Sep 23 by christiand

Fair assessment Libero. Seems like we deserved at least a share of the spoils, but you don't always get what you deserve in football. Yes, I'm sure people are going to point fingers at Bart, but all keepers are going to make mistakes, the best ones make the least. I'd much prefer him in goal than Gerken over the length of the season. I know Rowe was injured today, but I wish MM would give him a fair go ahead of Sears, if bringing anyone on from the bench especially in that wide role. He works hard and has something about him which could add something to the team. Defensively, we just aren't great and haven't been for a while, I'm surprised that MM hasn't addressed this issue especially with him being a centre half, surely there are things that can be worked on on the training ground to improve us as a defensive unit?

Nevertheless, much to be positive about going into Tuesday's game, against Sunderland, just hope we play in the same manner!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 17:11]

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:16 - Sep 23 with 3215 viewsLuk38644

Good to hear you talking positively about McGoldrick!!
Libero's second half assessment... on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 3196 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We lost.
Libero's second half assessment... on 17:19 - Sep 23 with 3186 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed 95% as I don't think Iorfa was that bad but he certainly looks all arms and legs. And still had some very good moments in the defensive half at least.

But all very positive when we've still got Webster and Huws to come back too. After today, we should certainly be trying to grab the coattails of Leeds and not let go.

Pronouns: He/Him

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:21 - Sep 23 with 3162 viewsBenters

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:18 - Sep 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We lost.

yh but we nearly won !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:22 - Sep 23 with 3154 viewsJ2BLUE

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:21 - Sep 23 by Benters

yh but we nearly won !

There is no such thing as context in your world is there?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 3129 viewsLuk38644

We lost.

He clearly knows that but is being optimistic and looking at the positives we can take from the game, and rightly so.
Login to get fewer ads

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 3118 viewsJ2BLUE

We lost.

All you ever do is take shots at the club these days. Tedious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 18:54 - Sep 23 with 3018 views_

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:16 - Sep 23 by Luk38644

Good to hear you talking positively about McGoldrick!!

Libero's second half assessment... on 19:01 - Sep 23 with 2992 viewstextbackup

on 18:54 - Sep 23 by _

Between him garner and Waghorn I honestly think we'll get 30-40 goals

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 19:03 - Sep 23 with 2981 views_

Libero's second half assessment... on 19:01 - Sep 23 by textbackup

Libero's second half assessment... on 19:07 - Sep 23 with 2960 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Libero's second half assessment... on 19:01 - Sep 23 by textbackup

You were right about Sears I think Texters

You said last season his confidence had gone and whilst I agreed at the time, I assumed it would at some point return.

But I just can't see it at all.

Thankfully, the other three strikers we have are more than useful at this level.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 19:07 - Sep 23 with 2960 views_

Libero's second half assessment... on 17:19 - Sep 23 by Darth_Koont

Agreed 95% as I don't think Iorfa was that bad but he certainly looks all arms and legs. And still had some very good moments in the defensive half at least.

But all very positive when we've still got Webster and Huws to come back too. After today, we should certainly be trying to grab the coattails of Leeds and not let go.

Libero's second half assessment... on 21:40 - Sep 23 with 2823 viewstextbackup

Libero's second half assessment... on 19:07 - Sep 23 by The_Romford_Blue

You were right about Sears I think Texters

You said last season his confidence had gone and whilst I agreed at the time, I assumed it would at some point return.

But I just can't see it at all.

Thankfully, the other three strikers we have are more than useful at this level.

i think poor freddie has just lost it, he arrived here full of beans and was great, but MM decided in his wisdom that he has a wideman, and he's completely doen him. hes the teams jay tabb, a runner, a worker, but nothing else

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Libero's second half assessment... on 22:36 - Sep 23 with 2775 viewsbritbiker

Iorfa is a weird one. He does some things brilliantly then gives a stupid pass away
Libero's second half assessment... on 22:51 - Sep 23 with 2746 viewsjeera

Libero's second half assessment... on 21:40 - Sep 23 by textbackup

i think poor freddie has just lost it, he arrived here full of beans and was great, but MM decided in his wisdom that he has a wideman, and he's completely doen him. hes the teams jay tabb, a runner, a worker, but nothing else

To be fair, Murphy was shoved out wide for how long?

And in more than one visit to the club too, but stepped up brilliantly once moved up front.

There's no reason Sears couldn't do the same if it's within his natural capability.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024