Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? 14:08 - Sep 23 with 4587 viewskizaitfc

Are we going with a narrow midfield, or is one of the one of the 3 CMs going out wide left with Ward on the right?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 4573 viewspointofblue

I guess we have options. I assume it's 4-4-2 with Nydam wide left? But if we need to switch to 4-3-3 we can. I'm not sure how capable Nydam is at left wing back if we want to go 5-3-2!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:10 - Sep 23 with 4560 viewsHerbivore

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:09 - Sep 23 by pointofblue

I guess we have options. I assume it's 4-4-2 with Nydam wide left? But if we need to switch to 4-3-3 we can. I'm not sure how capable Nydam is at left wing back if we want to go 5-3-2!

He can play left wing back comfortably, there was lots of talk of him playing there before the season started.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:14 - Sep 23 with 4540 viewsITFC_Forever

Park the bus and pray.

No shots on the Leeds goal and barely getting out of our half.

And still lose 0-3.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:18 - Sep 23 with 4513 viewspointofblue

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:10 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

He can play left wing back comfortably, there was lots of talk of him playing there before the season started.

Thanks. So we have options on formation and style of play with these players which is interesting. I take back what I said on the other thread though would like to see Celina start soon.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:23 - Sep 23 with 4495 viewsHerbivore

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:18 - Sep 23 by pointofblue

Thanks. So we have options on formation and style of play with these players which is interesting. I take back what I said on the other thread though would like to see Celina start soon.

I think Celina will start on Tuesday. I think he'd have had a very good chance today but Leeds away is a tough game and Mick clearly wants a bit more bite in midfield to stop them playing and I think that's fair enough.

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:29 - Sep 23 with 4467 viewstextbackup

Screams out 5-3-2 to me. In two minds over this, part of me agrees with ITFCForever, another part is positive (see my post)
Be really interesting to see the reviews of Nydam after the game, love a youngster getting game time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:31 - Sep 23 with 4452 viewsbraveblue

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:23 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

I think Celina will start on Tuesday. I think he'd have had a very good chance today but Leeds away is a tough game and Mick clearly wants a bit more bite in midfield to stop them playing and I think that's fair enough.

So a youngster with one appearance offers more than Celina?
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:32 - Sep 23 with 4448 viewsmuccletonjoe

almost certainly 3-5-2
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:33 - Sep 23 with 4438 viewsPhilTWTD

4-4-2 was what I was told, Nydam on the left.
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:37 - Sep 23 with 4411 viewsFixed_It

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:31 - Sep 23 by braveblue

Mick's playing youngsters - booooooo!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:40 - Sep 23 with 4399 viewsmuccletonjoe

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:33 - Sep 23 by PhilTWTD

4-4-2 was what I was told, Nydam on the left.

so its Nydam ahead of Celina , all for playing the youngsters but........
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:41 - Sep 23 with 4387 viewsHerbivore

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:31 - Sep 23 by braveblue

Did you read and comprehend my post before replying?

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:44 - Sep 23 with 4372 viewsDarth_Koont

Looks like wingbacks mainly because we've got three defenders on the bench.

I'm guessing Iorfa and Nydam are going to run their guts out down the touchline for 60 minutes and then get replaced by Connolly and Kenlock. But we can also move to a 442 if that doesn't work with Nydam in there and Knudsen able to move to LB.

It's going to be an interesting battle at any rate, with lots of options on the pitch and on the bench. I just hope we get in Leeds faces and stop them playing first.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:45 - Sep 23 with 4362 viewskizaitfc

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:32 - Sep 23 by muccletonjoe

almost certainly 3-5-2

Surely if he was playing wingbacks he would have gone Kenlock

so id assume Nydam on the left

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:45 - Sep 23 with 4362 viewsolimar

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:40 - Sep 23 by muccletonjoe

Celina = Right-sided, Nydam = Left sided.
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:49 - Sep 23 with 4345 viewsmuccletonjoe

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:45 - Sep 23 by olimar

Celina = Right-sided, Nydam = Left sided.

Celina = left sided
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:54 - Sep 23 with 4321 viewsBluetone

8 - 1 - 1

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 21:52 - Sep 23 with 4219 viewsolimar

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:49 - Sep 23 by muccletonjoe

Celina = left sided

Christ, youre right, apologies! Hes played left side every time hes played hasnt he. You make a fair point.
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 21:57 - Sep 23 with 4214 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 14:40 - Sep 23 by muccletonjoe

Nydam has more of a defensive side to his game, which may in part be why he got the nod ahead of Celina. Thought TN was much more effective when he moved in the middle.
Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 22:09 - Sep 23 with 4189 viewsMullet

Anyone sure of what the formation is today? on 21:57 - Sep 23 by PhilTWTD

Nydam has more of a defensive side to his game, which may in part be why he got the nod ahead of Celina. Thought TN was much more effective when he moved in the middle.

Yes, he had a much better defined role there. Plus he didn't get in the way of Knudsen and vice versa because he had more room and Skuse behind him for cover, McG on the angle for better attacking options.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024