Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iorfa 11:20 - Sep 23 with 3291 viewsBarneycurley

Thoughts please - ive seen limited amounts and i am genuinely very skeptical.

Would love to stand corrected...

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Iorfa on 11:24 - Sep 23 with 3271 viewsDyland

I'm somewhat skeptical, rather than very.

QPR was a great example of him making one amazing last ditch tackle where even the striker congratulated him (think it was Mackie). Some of our less analytical fans only see the obvious (and to give some praise, very good) things. All in all he had a pretty poor game though. Couple of moments when he let the ball bounce over his head for example.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Iorfa on 11:38 - Sep 23 with 3220 viewsNazemariner

He'd be straight in my eleven.

Quick, strong and athletic. His form has been inconsistent, but he has raw ability, and it's Micks job to tap into that.
Iorfa on 11:40 - Sep 23 with 3205 viewsDyland

Iorfa on 11:38 - Sep 23 by Nazemariner

Quick, strong and athletic. His form has been inconsistent, but he has raw ability, and it's Micks job to tap into that.

That's not an unfair appraisal.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Iorfa on 11:41 - Sep 23 with 3206 viewsBarneycurley

Iorfa on 11:38 - Sep 23 by Nazemariner

As our chosen right back when everyone's fit?

Wow high praise

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Iorfa on 11:41 - Sep 23 with 3206 viewsDennyx4

I would play at right wing back today - athletic and can get up and down the pitch easily.

I see where you are coming from as do believe there is an error in him, which hopefully at right wing back wont cost us.
Iorfa on 11:48 - Sep 23 with 3190 viewsNazemariner

Iorfa on 11:41 - Sep 23 by Barneycurley

As our chosen right back when everyone's fit?

Wow high praise

First choice RB definitely.

I wouldn't go near the 3-5-2 ever again. Seen it fail miserably on too many occasions.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 11:48]
Iorfa on 14:48 - Sep 23 with 2962 viewsrayman_10

I like him. Quick, big and strong. Has moments when he’s not concentrating and can give the ball away very easily. But that will come with experience. Unfortunately as a loan we won’t reap the benefits of that after this season.

Saying that his pace bails himself out of some of his mistakes. Once he cuts out said mistakes he will be very handy

COYB

Iorfa on 22:25 - Sep 23 with 2872 viewsBarneycurley

Iorfa on 14:48 - Sep 23 by rayman_10

I like him. Quick, big and strong. Has moments when he’s not concentrating and can give the ball away very easily. But that will come with experience. Unfortunately as a loan we won’t reap the benefits of that after this season.

Saying that his pace bails himself out of some of his mistakes. Once he cuts out said mistakes he will be very handy

Alas that doesnt seem to tick the boxes id like to see in a defender. Thats why i asked the initial question

Login to get fewer ads

Iorfa on 06:25 - Sep 24 with 2760 viewsBackToRussia

Iorfa on 11:48 - Sep 23 by Nazemariner

First choice RB definitely.

I wouldn't go near the 3-5-2 ever again. Seen it fail miserably on too many occasions.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 11:48]

That's silly. Chambers is still that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Iorfa on 07:21 - Sep 24 with 2730 viewstextbackup

impressed with him and spence this season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Iorfa on 08:11 - Sep 24 with 2677 viewsBluefish

He had a poor game in possession yesterday but at times did some important defending. He was the player that struggled the most with our passing game. He is very athletic and raw but we knew this before he came. I would have Spence ahead of him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Iorfa on 08:16 - Sep 24 with 2666 viewsm14_blue

Iorfa on 08:11 - Sep 24 by Bluefish

He had a poor game in possession yesterday but at times did some important defending. He was the player that struggled the most with our passing game. He is very athletic and raw but we knew this before he came. I would have Spence ahead of him.

I really like Spence.

Goes about things quietly but has done well ever since he joined and has acquitted himself pretty well as a makeshift centre back too.

Underrated
on 08:19 - Sep 24 with 2654 views_

Iorfa on 08:25 - Sep 24 with 2645 viewsBluefish

Iorfa on 08:16 - Sep 24 by m14_blue

I really like Spence.

Goes about things quietly but has done well ever since he joined and has acquitted himself pretty well as a makeshift centre back too.

Underrated

Agreed been an excellent addition

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 08:32 - Sep 24 with 2632 views_

Iorfa on 08:25 - Sep 24 by Bluefish

Agreed been an excellent addition

Iorfa on 12:41 - Sep 24 with 2514 viewsSteve_M

Better right back than central defender based on what I've seen so far. He's very like Mings in terms of being able to carry the ball at pace without every looking totally in control of it but also has the ability to back quickly and cover which we've missed over the past two seasons.

Two good assists from there too - for McG's second at Luton & Garner at Millwall.

I think he's struggled slightly in the middle but hasn't been helped by the constant reshuffling of the defence and thus the lack of any partnership there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Iorfa on 12:45 - Sep 24 with 2504 viewsSomethingBlue

Iorfa on 12:41 - Sep 24 by Steve_M

Better right back than central defender based on what I've seen so far. He's very like Mings in terms of being able to carry the ball at pace without every looking totally in control of it but also has the ability to back quickly and cover which we've missed over the past two seasons.

Two good assists from there too - for McG's second at Luton & Garner at Millwall.

I think he's struggled slightly in the middle but hasn't been helped by the constant reshuffling of the defence and thus the lack of any partnership there.

Garner's goal at Millwall has stayed with me for the simple reason that it came from Iorfa making an interception high up the pitch that we would never, ever, have made in previous seasons with Chambers in that position. I like him at RB for the reasons you say: gets us up the pitch and has the speed and power to cover too.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024