Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! 14:37 - Aug 31 with 1899 viewsmos

Bids of circa £150m have been placed.

def info

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 14:44 - Aug 31 with 1871 viewsHerbivore

That's a bit out of the blue. A bid of that size seems a little way away from our usual transfer business but hope we can beat Barca to his signature, I'm sure he'd be impressed by Cardinal Park over Las Ramblas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 14:46 - Aug 31 with 1859 viewsStenvict

WE NEED A DEFENDER!!!!

NOT AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER FFS!!!!

PLEASE NO!

edit: he's also been injured all season so far.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 14:46]

Poll: What will be announced first?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 14:46 - Aug 31 with 1859 viewsBrettenhamBlue

can see him playing LD with Knudsen tucking into a back 3.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 14:50 - Aug 31 with 1835 viewsRamRob

Looks as though the Mbappe deal has collapsed then, can't see us going for both.

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:01 - Aug 31 with 1811 viewsIllinoisblue

how funny was that in your head?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 1800 viewsHarryWright

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:01 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

What you saying mate, this was hilarious.
BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:10 - Aug 31 with 1787 viewshorsehollerer

Maybe throw in Kevin Bru as a sweetner?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 1768 viewsLTblue

How very original and hilarious,bet your one of the tools on twitter retweeting signings from 2015 chuckling away to yourself as you do.
Login to get fewer ads

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 1742 viewsmos

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:01 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

It was hilarious, spat water everywhere and the dog had never looked so terrified at the loud outburst of me crying with laughter.

Lighten up...

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:27 - Aug 31 with 1739 viewsmos

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:14 - Aug 31 by LTblue

How very original and hilarious,bet your one of the tools on twitter retweeting signings from 2015 chuckling away to yourself as you do.

Don't worry, we haven't actually put a bid in for Coutinho.

I'm sorry if you thought we actually did.

BREAKING: Ipswich join the race for Philippe Coutinho! on 15:42 - Aug 31 with 1698 viewsWeWereZombies

You've looked at that message too quickly, I think you will find it's from eBay and the full text is:

£ for 150 mint condition hob nobs? Phil, Ippy - Count me in, hos...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024