Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night was bloomin' marvellous 14:32 - Aug 16 with 563 viewsbariotneblue

Took a chum of mine and he said it was one of the most entertaining games he's seen in a while. Garner, Waghorn and McGoldrick were by far and away the best players on the pitch. McGoldrick is 100% a PL player and if he can stay fit then we have a real chance of keeping this run going.

Defensively quite suspect but quite frankly I'll take that with the injuries we've got to the back line and our current strikeforce. With Smith and Webster coming back and hopefully a player brought in to reinforce the centre back group things will settle down. I wish Knudsen was just a little bit more composed on the ball. He runs his socks off for the team but his technique needs work. He's still relatively young so hopefully he'll get better. He's already improved since he joined the club so I'm sure he'll carry on that trajectory. Bart as always kept us in it at points.

All in all I was chuffed to be there. Watching us play the ball on the deck and looking so dangerous in attack is so pleasing. May hoofball be thrown in the bin. I can't wait for Loftus road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024