Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some points after last night... 08:42 - Aug 16 with 1004 viewsTristan90

So I don't have much of a voice today after The Den last night but a few points of note from last night-

-We seem to have real strength of character to not know when we're beaten. The defence was shoddy from time to time but they didn't start getting at each other and instead of letting heads drop after 45 seconds...or either of the equalisers, they pushed on and didn't capitulate.

-Mick has, so far, been as good as his word on the attacking front as well as the good football. It's rather a turnaround when a manager describes us as 'non physical' and we look to play football and the opposition get in and lump it (although Millwall are the best we've faced so far).

-Jonas Knudsen has actually got skill as a wing back.

-Everything I've said about McGoldrick being overrated...well I'm on the way to taking it back.

What is this peculiar new world?!

Blog: Something Rotten

Some points after last night... on 09:03 - Aug 16 with 908 viewsPrideOfTheEast

For the first time in a while we have 4 or 5 players who are really good footballers. Every time the front 5 (including Ward) had the ball we looked dangerous. Iorfa is also excellent going forward.

If we get the defenders back, we're in good shape. Keeping McGoldrick fit, as we all know, is going to be pivotal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024