Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
that Fashanu song 00:02 - Aug 16 with 8198 viewsDyland

Really? And when your own team is doing well.

Cv nts

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

that Fashanu song on 00:03 - Aug 16 with 6640 viewsjeera

You're kidding. That's still around?

Christ.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

that Fashanu song on 00:08 - Aug 16 with 6599 viewscatch74

that Fashanu song on 00:03 - Aug 16 by jeera

Christ.

Really is pathetic.

Trump would love it.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Uh huh on 00:10 - Aug 16 with 6588 viewsDyland

that Fashanu song on 00:03 - Aug 16 by jeera

Christ.

If you were in the bottom right of the stand you would have heard it second half. Silly twonks. Better songs to sing, eh?

that Fashanu song on 00:12 - Aug 16 with 6582 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I had a text saying some 16 old oiks were singing west ham songs after a few shandies. Now that deserves a slap. WHU songs coming out of the Ipswich end, pricks. I'd much prefer Milwall to West Ham in any case.
It was absolutely cracking tonight on 00:16 - Aug 16 with 6547 viewsDyland

that Fashanu song on 00:12 - Aug 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I had a text saying some 16 old oiks were singing west ham songs after a few shandies. Now that deserves a slap. WHU songs coming out of the Ipswich end, pricks. I'd much prefer Milwall to West Ham in any case.

We have some of the best support in the UK. Let down by a handful of clueless little dickheads.

that Fashanu song on 05:53 - Aug 16 with 6335 viewsBenters

*Pissed/drugged up football fans sing daft songs shocker*

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

that Fashanu song on 05:55 - Aug 16 with 6325 viewsBenters

I prefer Millwall to West Ham anyday .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

that Fashanu song on 06:36 - Aug 16 with 6250 viewsclive_baker

It was so cringy hearing Town fans singing 'bubbles' outside the old kings head at London Bridge. Embarsssing as fook.

My head hurts today

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

that Fashanu song on 06:58 - Aug 16 with 6168 viewsITFC_Forever

Was it a group of 16-17 yr old Green St wannabes? If so, it's the same little scrotes that were singing it at Luton.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

that Fashanu song on 07:42 - Aug 16 with 6020 viewsBlueBadger

that Fashanu song on 05:55 - Aug 16 by Benters

I prefer Millwall to West Ham anyday .

The only time the answer 'actually I prefer West Ham' is acceptable is if the question is 'which club do you prefer, West Ham or chelsea?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

that Fashanu song on 07:51 - Aug 16 with 5994 viewsm14_blue

that Fashanu song on 07:42 - Aug 16 by BlueBadger

The only time the answer 'actually I prefer West Ham' is acceptable is if the question is 'which club do you prefer, West Ham or chelsea?'

Or, "which team would you like to see relegated and evicted from their publically funded athletics stadium, Man City or West Ham?"
that Fashanu song on 07:54 - Aug 16 with 5961 views26_Paz

I didn't hear fashanu. Did hear the West Ham one. It was just to wind up Millwall so thought it was funny more than anything ...

The Paz Man

that Fashanu song on 08:00 - Aug 16 with 5941 viewsBackToRussia

People who go to away games regularly need to have a word.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

that Fashanu song on 08:01 - Aug 16 with 5944 viewsDyland

that Fashanu song on 05:53 - Aug 16 by Benters

It's not shocking Benters. It's poor form and pathetic. Sorry if that's so hard for you to grasp matey x

that Fashanu song on 08:15 - Aug 16 with 5882 viewsitfcjoe

Was the same at Luton - at one point they were in back room of Conservative Club singing it and filming themselves doing so.

Mostly looked like a group of 17-18 year old wannabe's who you presume will grow out of it (not excusing it) but there was one bloke aged around 50 hanging out with 10 teenagers singing along and getting involved - what a pathetic individual

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

that Fashanu song on 09:20 - Aug 16 with 5677 viewsnoggin

that Fashanu song on 07:54 - Aug 16 by 26_Paz

I didn't hear fashanu. Did hear the West Ham one. It was just to wind up Millwall so thought it was funny more than anything ...

And they would have crapped themselves if Millwall had heard them and taken offence.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

that Fashanu song on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 5577 viewsPaganBlue

that Fashanu song on 05:53 - Aug 16 by Benters

I wouldn't call a racist, homophobic song poking fun at suicide 'daft'. Frightening mentality, that.
that Fashanu song on 09:55 - Aug 16 with 5533 viewsJETPower

that Fashanu song on 09:49 - Aug 16 by PaganBlue

I wouldn't call a racist, homophobic song poking fun at suicide 'daft'. Frightening mentality, that.

Club should ban anyone singing the Fashanu song, home and away, minimum three years. Aside from being wrong on other levels it makes us look like backward bumpkin simpletons.
that Fashanu song on 09:55 - Aug 16 with 5521 viewsBLUEBEAT

This is the only Justin Fashanu song you need

Poll: W or W

that Fashanu song on 09:56 - Aug 16 with 5509 viewsunbelievablue

The West Ham songs were pretty embarrassing. I hate West Ham.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

that Fashanu song on 10:03 - Aug 16 with 5461 views26_Paz

Stupid and homophobic, yes, I'm in no way defending it here but in what way is it racist?

The Paz Man

that Fashanu song on 10:04 - Aug 16 with 5458 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm not defending the song in anyway but it's not racist.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

that Fashanu song on 10:05 - Aug 16 with 5452 viewsReuser_is_God

that Fashanu song on 09:56 - Aug 16 by unbelievablue

The West Ham songs were pretty embarrassing. I hate West Ham.

If you're intent on winding Millwall up surely singing Ipswich songs in Millwall territory on the day they're playing Ipswich will have more impact than singing West Ham songs that they'll probably just laugh at because it's so pathetic?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:07]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

that Fashanu song on 10:22 - Aug 16 with 5396 viewsclive_baker

that Fashanu song on 10:05 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

If you're intent on winding Millwall up surely singing Ipswich songs in Millwall territory on the day they're playing Ipswich will have more impact than singing West Ham songs that they'll probably just laugh at because it's so pathetic?

Funny you should say that, outside the old kings head yesterday it was 99% Ipswich fans, inside there were quite a few Millwall. Few police there and it was all fine. Walked to the bar with my mate and a couple Millwall fans who could clearly handle themselves were chatting. Naturally, being the nosey sod I am I was listening and one said something like 'Ipswich fans singing West Ham songs out there, shall we go and say hello'. His mate goes 'you're joking aren't you, it's Ipswich. Laughable really'.

I sh1t you not. At which point I got served and walked back out to some 16 year old spotty oiks in their fake stone island jumpers fresh off ebay singing the Fashanu song. Just had to shake my head and walk past. Their pants would've been so brown had those lads walked over to them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

that Fashanu song on 10:25 - Aug 16 with 5379 viewsWarkTheWark

that Fashanu song on 10:05 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

Exactly - makes us look so stupid, especially when West Ham come a very close second to Scum for many of our support.

That said if they are 17/18 they wouldn't understand that. Quick word in the ear should suffice.

As for the Fash song, i think it's had its time now. Not sure banning people is the right move but other fans should defo step in tell them to zip it.

I once sang it and was challenged on why it was okay to sing it - no logical response. Never did sing it again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024