Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewards 09:32 - Aug 13 with 3913 viewsdalianwasexciting

After our first goal a town fan was forcibly removed by the Stewards - all of whom looked like they double as nightclub bouncers. Whilst waiting for the train back to Leeds, one of said stewards saw my Ipswich shirt and suggested they had removed him for being racist........hmmm.

What was more concerning was his assertion that they are always looking to throw someone out, and in fact with Forest down there Tuesday were hoping for more ejections, and of course he loves Leeds because they get to throw out loads.

I know we moan about our stewards at times but they are pretty good based upon that!

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Stewards on 09:42 - Aug 13 with 3834 viewsSitfcB

Racist? Absolutely not, can 100% confirm it wasn't for that. Did nothing wrong at all, just celebrating a goal, didn't encroach. Knudsen grabbing him didn't help but the lad loved it
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 9:44]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Stewards on 09:58 - Aug 13 with 3731 viewsBluefish

One lad got thrown out about half and hour before the game started. No idea why.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stewards on 10:06 - Aug 13 with 3679 viewstextbackup

Away end stewards are normally cnts. They stick in the lumps that fancy a bit, ours are just as bad.
As you say most will double up as nightclub bouncers, double bubble for them on a Saturday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Stewards on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 3644 viewsWestSussexBlue

Make an official complaint to Barnsley fc, can't have slanderous accusations being chucked around just cos they want to be seen to be doing their job, Cheeky Northern oiks .
Stewards on 10:17 - Aug 13 with 3642 viewsdalianwasexciting

Stewards on 09:42 - Aug 13 by SitfcB

Racist? Absolutely not, can 100% confirm it wasn't for that. Did nothing wrong at all, just celebrating a goal, didn't encroach. Knudsen grabbing him didn't help but the lad loved it

The way the steward was gloating I guessed as much..... Very heavy handed and very much symptomatic of the attitude.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Stewards on 10:20 - Aug 13 with 3629 viewstextbackup

Stewards on 10:17 - Aug 13 by dalianwasexciting

The way the steward was gloating I guessed as much..... Very heavy handed and very much symptomatic of the attitude.

This will be frowned upon on here I know, but Millwall Leeds Wednesday fans have it spot on with stuff like this, they all stick together and look after their own, if stewards start pulling young lads out etc they all rally around and front up to make it hard work for them. I dare say town fans watched in horror instead of helping the poor lad

Stewards on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 3582 viewsBluefish

Stewards on 10:20 - Aug 13 by textbackup

This will be frowned upon on here I know, but Millwall Leeds Wednesday fans have it spot on with stuff like this, they all stick together and look after their own, if stewards start pulling young lads out etc they all rally around and front up to make it hard work for them. I dare say town fans watched in horror instead of helping the poor lad

Town fans did this for me in the San siro when i got in a spot of bother just as we got the peno.

Town fans also did similar when there were standing issues at forest one year

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stewards on 10:39 - Aug 13 with 3498 viewstextbackup

Stewards on 10:27 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Town fans did this for me in the San siro when i got in a spot of bother just as we got the peno.

Town fans also did similar when there were standing issues at forest one year

Fcking hooligans

Login to get fewer ads

Stewards on 11:56 - Aug 13 with 3332 viewsWeirdFishes

Stewards on 09:58 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

One lad got thrown out about half and hour before the game started. No idea why.

I clocked that, was hoping someone knew.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Stewards on 12:12 - Aug 13 with 3274 viewsbrazil1982

Absolutely no need to eject that fella, the fat steward loved it (after pushing him off the wall then dragging him out).

Bet he's nowhere when Leeds visit....
Stewards on 13:07 - Aug 13 with 3132 viewsBluebell

Stewards on 09:42 - Aug 13 by SitfcB

This.

Jonas jumped the advertising boards to get to the fans and grabbed this lad. It took 3 huge stewards to drag him to the side and then they all sat on him to get him on the ground. About 4 others including police were then involved.

I would guess if he was injured during it, he would have a cause for complaint!
Stewards on 18:26 - Aug 13 with 2924 viewsWestSussexBlue

Stewards on 13:07 - Aug 13 by Bluebell

This.

Jonas jumped the advertising boards to get to the fans and grabbed this lad. It took 3 huge stewards to drag him to the side and then they all sat on him to get him on the ground. About 4 others including police were then involved.

I would guess if he was injured during it, he would have a cause for complaint!

Bit heavy handed on Jonas wouldn't you say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024