Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random IFollow question 10:21 - Aug 7 with 1121 viewsDigger

Morning!Quick question for anyone that has subscribed to IFollow,how much of the players walking out of the tunnel before kick off can you see?My son was a mascot and walked out with Chambers,would love to watch the magic moment again.
Random IFollow question on 10:26 - Aug 7 with 1094 viewsSamuelowen88

At the moment i can only find the extended highlights. Will have a look and see if i can find anything else.

Will PM you now

Poll: England v Wales Score

Random IFollow question on 11:39 - Aug 7 with 1045 viewsIllinoisblue

They showed most of that although the fly the flag kids were more visible than the mascots at times. Think the full replay of game is on there now. I can take a look if you like

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Random IFollow question on 11:42 - Aug 7 with 1039 viewsSamuelowen88

Random IFollow question on 11:39 - Aug 7 by Illinoisblue

They showed most of that although the fly the flag kids were more visible than the mascots at times. Think the full replay of game is on there now. I can take a look if you like

Just watched the beginning on the reply and begins with exiting the tunnel. Couldn't find anything in the tunnel

Poll: England v Wales Score

Random IFollow question on 11:44 - Aug 7 with 1031 viewsconnorscontract

Once you get it working, you may be interested to know that you can download freeware screen capturing software for PC, a bit like a video version of Snipping Tool, so you could capture the clip.

I think I've used one called Hyper Cam 3 in the past, but a quick Google will get you a list of possibles. Just make sure you download from a reputable site.
Random IFollow question on 11:46 - Aug 7 with 1027 viewsBurwell_Blue

Random IFollow question on 11:44 - Aug 7 by connorscontract

Once you get it working, you may be interested to know that you can download freeware screen capturing software for PC, a bit like a video version of Snipping Tool, so you could capture the clip.

I think I've used one called Hyper Cam 3 in the past, but a quick Google will get you a list of possibles. Just make sure you download from a reputable site.

Tube Digger is what you need.

Cost me £20 but works like an absolute dream on anything you care to mention. Free trial for 14 days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024