Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch 16:07 - Jul 27 with 4834 viewsBluedandy

and at which end?

I will go either for inside the goal in front of the Sir Bobby or in the away dugout as a jinx on the visitors.
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 16:18 - Jul 27 with 4814 viewsPendejo

The place in / near box [approximately] where Dozzell received the ball turned, shot & scored on his debut

http://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=4&month=2&year=19

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 16:34 - Jul 27 with 4789 viewshomer_123

Ray guns given out to supporters, we simply laser players who the fans don't think are good enough.

I'd suggest 5 or 6 of our starting XI wouldn't make the touchline before their ashes are scattered.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 16:38 - Jul 27 with 4783 viewshype313

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 16:18 - Jul 27 by Pendejo

The place in / near box [approximately] where Dozzell received the ball turned, shot & scored on his debut

http://prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=4&month=2&year=19

Is that Mark Brennan?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 18:00 - Jul 27 with 4738 viewsITFC_Forever

They don't scatter ashes on the pitch, bad for the grass.

Instead they bury them in a six inch square hole off the pitch, my mate is in one such hole on the Pioneer side of the North Stand.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 4707 viewsBluespeed225

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 18:00 - Jul 27 by ITFC_Forever

They don't scatter ashes on the pitch, bad for the grass.

Instead they bury them in a six inch square hole off the pitch, my mate is in one such hole on the Pioneer side of the North Stand.

thats right, we thought about that for the DF, but no go. i was thinking about dropping them during the zip wire thing across the pitch from South Stand. What could they do!
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:38 - Jul 27 with 4613 viewswitchdoctor

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 16:38 - Jul 27 by hype313

Is that Mark Brennan?

might be...or it could be ian cranson?
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:41 - Jul 27 with 4608 viewsLord_Lucan

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:38 - Jul 27 by witchdoctor

might be...or it could be ian cranson?

Whilst I have you - and before I instantly forget again, can you do my windows.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:43 - Jul 27 with 4598 viewswitchdoctor

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:41 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

Whilst I have you - and before I instantly forget again, can you do my windows.

ha ha..ok mate...will swing by somtime next week 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:46 - Jul 27 with 4594 viewsLord_Lucan

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:43 - Jul 27 by witchdoctor

ha ha..ok mate...will swing by somtime next week 👍

Got any Golden Virginia?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:50 - Jul 27 with 4585 viewstrncbluearmy

Northstand, in my will Ipswich till I die and then some
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 22:14 - Jul 27 with 4549 viewsLord_Lucan

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:50 - Jul 27 by trncbluearmy

Northstand, in my will Ipswich till I die and then some

I've mentioned this before but I'm gonna do it again. My Dad was a West London man to the core and since his death he has been scattered all around the world in his favourite places. Amongst others he has been chucked all over New Zealand, Vegas etc. One place he really wanted to go was Mount Kilimanjaro but never made it. My daughter climbed it a couple of years ago and took a bit of her grandpa with her, at one point she lost him but after a near breakdown he was found and mission was accomplished. My duty was to scatter him on Craven Cottage pitch. Myself, RKD and my daughter went to Fulham away and were going to run on the pitch after the game to deposit Dad. It looked a bit impossible after the game so we asked a steward to do it. He wasn't happy about it so RKD started to get frustrated and a little bit loud, this approach didn't work so my daughter flashed her very ample tits at the steward and the job was a goodun.

I then thought I should distribute him at Brentford and had a bag of him with me but I completely forgot about it until near the end and in a state of panic chucked him all over Artsbossbeard.

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 4536 viewsPJH

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 22:14 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

I've mentioned this before but I'm gonna do it again. My Dad was a West London man to the core and since his death he has been scattered all around the world in his favourite places. Amongst others he has been chucked all over New Zealand, Vegas etc. One place he really wanted to go was Mount Kilimanjaro but never made it. My daughter climbed it a couple of years ago and took a bit of her grandpa with her, at one point she lost him but after a near breakdown he was found and mission was accomplished. My duty was to scatter him on Craven Cottage pitch. Myself, RKD and my daughter went to Fulham away and were going to run on the pitch after the game to deposit Dad. It looked a bit impossible after the game so we asked a steward to do it. He wasn't happy about it so RKD started to get frustrated and a little bit loud, this approach didn't work so my daughter flashed her very ample tits at the steward and the job was a goodun.

I then thought I should distribute him at Brentford and had a bag of him with me but I completely forgot about it until near the end and in a state of panic chucked him all over Artsbossbeard.

Was that the same Brentford game as the one with the lady to the left of our stand with the stroppy boyfriend that I seem to recall you describing in great detail on here, or a different Brentford game?
Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 22:23 - Jul 27 with 4528 viewsLord_Lucan

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 22:18 - Jul 27 by PJH

Was that the same Brentford game as the one with the lady to the left of our stand with the stroppy boyfriend that I seem to recall you describing in great detail on here, or a different Brentford game?

It was a different game, the year before I reckon. We met green dress girl after the game by accident in the pub after the game. She was quite a hoot.

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch (n/t) on 07:42 - Jul 28 with 4439 viewswitchdoctor

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 21:46 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

Got any Golden Virginia?

Who plans to have their ashes secretly scattered on Portman Road pitch on 08:41 - Jul 28 with 4413 viewsStokieBlue

I think it's a bit weird to be honest.

As much as I love the Town that just seems hugely obsessive.

Does it actually happen?

SB
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 8:41]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024