Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lasse Vibe at Brentford 14:09 - Jul 23 with 2817 viewsITFC_Jenx

Has he been mentioned as a possible striker target? Brentford have signed 2 new strikers and I'm sure I read somewhere they were looking to sell. Seems to be decent at this level.
Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 14:12 - Jul 23 with 2796 viewshoofer

But would cost us more than we are prepared to pay.
Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 14:19 - Jul 23 with 2768 viewsBlueBadger

We should tell him to 'come home' to us....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 15:46 - Jul 23 with 2531 viewsMullet

Never really impressed me, think he's also a lot older than most imagine (possibly over 30) and wouldn't improve us hugely for the amount he'd cost is my guess.

Would be a very interesting move if he's the sort of player we went for.

I think for us it's going to be someone unproven at this level either because they're in Dominic Samuel's position or they've yet to make the step up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 08:02 - Jul 24 with 2214 viewsbrightlingseabee

Vibe was outstanding for us the second half of last season, he needs the ball to feet with a lot of fast link up play from wide men and attacking midfielders, in the first half of last season we had no wide players and he was more of a "target" man which is not his game at all. In January we got Canos and Jota back and also bought in a pacy dutch winger Joezfzoon from PSV, this transformed Vibe into a real goal threat.Hard to believe we have not offered him a new contract and with only one year left that's when we normally sell them if they don't sign a new contract or we don't offer them one. Although we have signed three new strikers none have played in the championship and two have never played in England before, I will be a bit worried if we do let Vibe go, someone if they play the right style is going to get a very good player, there have been rumours of China being interested. Hope he stays.
Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 08:04 - Jul 24 with 2207 viewsbournemouthblue

Isn't he more of a winger come striker?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 08:07 - Jul 24 with 2191 viewsbrightlingseabee

Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 08:04 - Jul 24 by bournemouthblue

Isn't he more of a winger come striker?

No he plays down the middle but drifts out to either side in the link up play, very good at getting onto loose balls in the six yard box
Lasse Vibe at Brentford on 08:18 - Jul 24 with 2163 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Class act, but would be way out of our budget :(

Gus Uhlenbeek

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024