Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... 09:20 - Jul 23 with 1278 viewsITFC_Forever

I do hope Hugo, Kendra and their Mum have a good time and don't encounter anything that's the slightest bit beastly or horrid.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 09:24 - Jul 23 with 1255 viewsclive_baker

Who?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 09:35 - Jul 23 with 1235 viewsITFC_Forever

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 09:24 - Jul 23 by clive_baker

Who?

In relation to a thread after last year's festival that some stuck-up woman and her kids had to endure queues and some hard ground when they were there, so they complained to the Star.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 10:09 - Jul 23 with 1163 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 09:35 - Jul 23 by ITFC_Forever

In relation to a thread after last year's festival that some stuck-up woman and her kids had to endure queues and some hard ground when they were there, so they complained to the Star.

I say, you horrid little oik, we,re not there this year. Hugo and Kendra were most traumatised by the whole dreadful experience. To add insult to injury, our butler was not allowed to bring our champers flutes onto the field. Anyway, we,re on Daddys yacht off the Cote de zur at the moment. More caviar please Jeeves. Toodle pip.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Jimmy's Farm Festival this weekend.... on 10:12 - Jul 23 with 1155 viewsEJP

I was there yesterday as my daughter's school
samba drum band we're playing, which meant free entry!
I was surprised just how quiet the Adnams beer tent was.
In fact for the 5 hours we were there, it was very quiet with hardly any queues - but then the line-ups weren't that inspiring...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024