Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're doomed!!!!!1!! 07:22 - Jul 23 with 10648 viewsartsbossbeard

Get a grip, Princesses.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 07:33 - Jul 23 with 6384 viewsBenters

Lower mid-table boredom is forecast.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

You're wasting your time mate.... on 07:49 - Jul 23 with 6347 viewsBloots

....the barmies have been sitting over their keyboards for weeks waiting for the chance to pounce.

They've been frustrated all summer and aren't going to miss an opportunity to flounce around in their flowery summer dresses over a pre-season friendly.

Barmy.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 08:25 - Jul 23 with 6279 viewsFtnfwest

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 07:33 - Jul 23 by Benters

Lower mid-table boredom is forecast.

Good grief man, are you daring to criticise?
We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:04 - Jul 23 with 6205 viewstextbackup

Don't think I've read anything to suggest that if I'm honest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:08 - Jul 23 with 6202 viewsBluebell

There must be a lot who are feeling like me.

I am really excited that the start of the season is only 13 days away. (Yes, I am counting!).

I don't 'do' pre-season games for the very reason that nobody seems to take them seriously.

I am so looking forward to the 5th August, walking to my seat and looking at the pitch. Always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and a lump in my throat.

Come on you Blues!
We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:14 - Jul 23 with 6179 viewsartsbossbeard

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:04 - Jul 23 by textbackup

Hoofer feels that even without a kick in anger, we're in a relegation scrap. Others just love a moan.

I'm taking this all seriously and I've already put Mansfield's postcode in my satnav for the season after next. It's the sensible option.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 9:16]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:15 - Jul 23 with 6180 viewsBloots

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:04 - Jul 23 by textbackup

....resurfaced after weeks of not posting about football.

The cabbie will probably reactivate his account next.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:16 - Jul 23 with 6161 viewshoofer

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:14 - Jul 23 by artsbossbeard

Hoofer feels that even without a kick in anger, we're in a relegation scrap. Others just love a moan.

I'm taking this all seriously and I've already put Mansfield's postcode in my satnav for the season after next. It's the sensible option.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 9:16]

Who is holder?
Login to get fewer ads

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:17 - Jul 23 with 6151 viewsartsbossbeard

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:16 - Jul 23 by hoofer

Who is holder?

Stupid auto correct. Corrected.

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:20 - Jul 23 with 6128 views3_5_2

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:08 - Jul 23 by Bluebell

There must be a lot who are feeling like me.

I am really excited that the start of the season is only 13 days away. (Yes, I am counting!).

I don't 'do' pre-season games for the very reason that nobody seems to take them seriously.

I am so looking forward to the 5th August, walking to my seat and looking at the pitch. Always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and a lump in my throat.

Come on you Blues!

I am with you BB

Last season was horrible and I still think the club had masses to do off the pitch but I am keen to see how we do on it.

It's sounds as if we may play it in the deck a bit more, with wingers, which will be welcome

I also can't wait for the first evening match as those goosebumps are especially so under floodlights

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:23 - Jul 23 with 6119 viewschicoazul

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:15 - Jul 23 by Bloots

What's your prediction this season luv? Mine is that we will do much better than last season but wont quite challenge the play offs, Garner will score fewer then McG, Cellina will be good but not quite Lawrence good, and Webster will be POTY. I am looking forward to watching Webster, Dozzell and the two new little ones Downes and Nydam before some big club snatches them.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:26 - Jul 23 with 6103 viewshoofer

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:17 - Jul 23 by artsbossbeard

Stupid auto correct. Corrected.

Yes if you mean me I do believe that we will be in a relegation scrap I don't believe we have invested in enough quality spent very little in transfer fees and we all know half the players bought were part of the poor effort last season.
The other two Garner stored 7/31 for Rangers in Scottish Premier in what I would say is on par maybe with the Championship ,and Adeyemi was in the relegated Rotherham side.
I just think we will need more than Celina Sears won't score enough I don't know where our goals are going to come from I also think our defence is suspect similar to last season.
Broadly agree, better but.... on 09:29 - Jul 23 with 6094 viewsBloots

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:23 - Jul 23 by chicoazul

What's your prediction this season luv? Mine is that we will do much better than last season but wont quite challenge the play offs, Garner will score fewer then McG, Cellina will be good but not quite Lawrence good, and Webster will be POTY. I am looking forward to watching Webster, Dozzell and the two new little ones Downes and Nydam before some big club snatches them.

....not challenging.

I'm going into the season looking at individual matches for victories rather than expecting much from the season as a whole.

I actually think Garner will net a few, definitely more than old glass knees.

Not sure many of the kids will get a huge amount of game time, which is disappointing but understandable given our managers inbuilt fear of failure.

We'll beat Norwich this year though.

Mark my words matey.

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:34 - Jul 23 with 6067 viewsclive_baker

Not another Brexit thread

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:41 - Jul 23 with 6050 viewsDolly2.0

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:26 - Jul 23 by hoofer

Yes if you mean me I do believe that we will be in a relegation scrap I don't believe we have invested in enough quality spent very little in transfer fees and we all know half the players bought were part of the poor effort last season.
The other two Garner stored 7/31 for Rangers in Scottish Premier in what I would say is on par maybe with the Championship ,and Adeyemi was in the relegated Rotherham side.
I just think we will need more than Celina Sears won't score enough I don't know where our goals are going to come from I also think our defence is suspect similar to last season.

"Adeyemi was in the relegated Rotherham side" is a silly argument. Gareth McAuley was in relegated Leicester side, for just one example. Now look at him.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:49 - Jul 23 with 6008 viewshoofer

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:41 - Jul 23 by Dolly2.0

"Adeyemi was in the relegated Rotherham side" is a silly argument. Gareth McAuley was in relegated Leicester side, for just one example. Now look at him.

But he was wasn't he? If you think he is going to be our goal machine and our Bryan Robson I think you could well be dissapointed.
Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:57 - Jul 23 with 5976 viewsNewcyBlue

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:15 - Jul 23 by Bloots

Hang on a minute. Our beloved taxi driver has deactivated his account?! What the heck happened there?!!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 10:00 - Jul 23 with 5963 viewsDolly2.0

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 09:49 - Jul 23 by hoofer

But he was wasn't he? If you think he is going to be our goal machine and our Bryan Robson I think you could well be dissapointed.

He was yes. Did you totally miss the point I was making?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:09 - Jul 23 with 5935 viewsartsbossbeard

Really? Well Benters has..... on 09:57 - Jul 23 by NewcyBlue

Hang on a minute. Our beloved taxi driver has deactivated his account?! What the heck happened there?!!

Don't worry, the first loss of the season will bring him back.

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:13 - Jul 23 with 5916 viewshoofer

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:09 - Jul 23 by artsbossbeard

That'll be Luton away then,I actually think we will beat Birmingham or draw doubt we will lose but we won our first game last season .
Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:13 - Jul 23 with 5917 viewsNewcyBlue

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:09 - Jul 23 by artsbossbeard

I turn my back for 5 minutes....

Was there a massive flouncy goodbye post?

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:15 - Jul 23 with 5906 viewsNewcyBlue

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:13 - Jul 23 by hoofer

That'll be Luton away then,I actually think we will beat Birmingham or draw doubt we will lose but we won our first game last season .

You jinxed it now Hoofer! A loss can be blamed on you.

We're doomed!!!!!1!! on 10:15 - Jul 23 with 5909 viewsSteve_M

My favourite yesterday was the claim that we've done nothing in the Summer to improve things.

We're a long way from being a good second-tier side at the moment but a lot of what we've done this Summer has been positive. We need to make good use of the next month and add some more quality to the squad though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:16 - Jul 23 with 5899 viewshoofer

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:15 - Jul 23 by NewcyBlue

You jinxed it now Hoofer! A loss can be blamed on you.

I was being positive for a change ,there you go I just can't win.
Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:42 - Jul 23 with 5831 viewsBlueBadger

Really? Well Benters has..... on 10:13 - Jul 23 by NewcyBlue

I turn my back for 5 minutes....

Was there a massive flouncy goodbye post?

Keeping a low profile after one of his mates from Wales was nicked for a terror attack a few weeks ago, I suspect...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024